If you are a citizen of Antigua and Barbuda, you cannot travel to the United States without a visa. Traveling for business or pleasure means that you need to apply for a US B1/B2 Visa. You cannot get it online, but what you can get online is the confirmation page that is required at the embassy. iVisa will even help you out with the appointment for your interview.
US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Antigua and Barbuda – requirements
Fortunately, the requirements for a US B1/B2 visa are not difficult to achieve. During this stage of the entire application process, you only need the following:
- Valid passport – all applicants need to have a passport that remains valid for at least another 6 months beyond the intended stay in the US.
- Digital photo – when you apply for a US B1/B2 visa online, you need to have a picture of you, preferably taken as recent as possible. The photo must follow all the other guidelines for a valid passport photo.
- Travel itinerary – this applies only if you have made the arrangements for your stay in the US.
- Dates of previous trips to the US – of course, only if you have traveled there in the past.
- Additional information – depending on the purpose of your travel, you may be required to provide other information when you apply.
- E-mail address – after iVisa processes the application, you will receive a confirmation page via e-mail, which is why you need a valid address. You need that confirmation page for your appointment at the US embassy when you have your interview. Do not forget to print it out.
- Means of payment – the payment must be made during the online application process as well. iVisa accepts credit or debit cards, but you can also use PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat.
US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Antigua and Barbuda – the online form
Now that you are aware of what you need, we will try to synthesize the content of the application form. But first, you should know that iVisa’s customer support is at your disposal 24/7 should you need some help. The service is entirely free of charge.
The form you must complete to get the confirmation page you need has three simple steps. The first one asks for your personal information, as well as a few details about your trip to the US and passport number. You are required to select a processing time as well but remember that your choice determines the cost of your US B1/B2 visa. iVisa came up with three excellent choices:
- Standard processing – your application is processed within 72 hours since submission, and it costs $175.
- Rush processing – your confirmation page is ready within 24 hours, but you are charged $205.
- Super Rush processing – it only takes 18 hours for you to receive your confirmation page, and you must pay $225.
The second step wants you to handle the payment and review your form. It is essential that it does not contain any inaccuracies. The last step is the moment when iVisa asks that you upload the supporting documents of your application. As soon as you are done with that, you are free to submit your form, and iVisa will deliver the confirmation page in the timeframe you selected.
As you can see, there is nothing challenging about getting a confirmation page for a US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Antigua and Barbuda. When you receive it, you will also get a checklist of things you need to bring along at your interview, as well as information on what to expect during it.