The citizens of Argentina need to apply for a US B1/B2 visa before traveling to the United States for non-immigrant purposes. The document cannot be obtained online, but iVisa can help you get the confirmation page that is required for the interview. After we process your request, we will even set an appointment for you at the nearest US embassy or consulate.
US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Argentina – requirements
The procedure of getting a US B1/B2 visa is more extensive overall, but the getting the confirmation page is not as demanding as you would think. When you apply, make sure that you have everything on the list below:
- Valid passport – all applicants need to have a passport that remains valid for at least another 6 months beyond the intended stay in the US.
- Digital photo – when you apply for a US B1/B2 visa online, you need to have a picture of you, preferably taken as recent as possible. The photo must follow all the other guidelines for a valid passport photo.
- Travel itinerary – this applies only if you have made the arrangements for your stay in the US.
- Dates of previous trips to the US – of course, only if you have traveled there in the past.
- Additional information – depending on the purpose of your travel, you may be required to provide other information when you apply.
- E-mail address – after iVisa processes the application, you will receive a confirmation page via e-mail, which is why you need a valid address. You need that confirmation page for your appointment at the US embassy when you have your interview. Do not forget to print it out.
- Means of payment – the payment must be made during the online application process as well. iVisa accepts credit or debit cards, but you can also use PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat.
US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Argentina – the online application form
When you consider that you are ready, you can access the application page and fill in the form. That is an easy task, but if you feel like you have questions or concerns, you can contact iVisa’s customer support. The service is available 24/7 and free of charge.
You will notice that iVisa split the form into three steps. It should make things easier for you. The first step asks for general information about yourself and your trip to the US, but you also need to choose a processing time for your application. Your selection affects the cost of your US B1/B2 visa. You can go for one of the following options:
- Standard processing – your application is processed within 72 hours since submission, and it costs $175.
- Rush processing – your confirmation page is ready within 24 hours, but you are charged $205.
- Super Rush processing – it only takes 18 hours for you to receive your confirmation page, and you must pay $225.
The second step takes even less time. You need to insert the payment details and review your form. We recommend that you carefully read it so that it does not contain errors. The third and last step focuses on supporting documents. iVisa will instruct you how to upload them. When you are done with that as well, click on the submit button, and iVisa will handle the rest. It is that easy.
Needless to say, getting the confirmation page for a US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Argentina is almost effortless when you apply with iVisa. We will even send you a checklist with the things you need when you go for your interview, as well as some information on what to expect when you get there.