The citizens of Armenia are required to get a US B1/B2 visa if they ever wish to travel to the United States for short stays. The document cannot be entirely obtained online, but the confirmation page that helps you get the visa is available. iVisa can help with the application process, and we will even set a date for the interview as soon as your application is processed.
US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Armenia - requirements
To apply for the confirmation page of the US B1/B2 visa, you do not need to handle many requirements. iVisa asks only for what is necessary so that you can enjoy a smooth application process. You will need the following:
- Valid passport – all applicants need to have a passport that remains valid for at least another 6 months beyond the intended stay in the US.
- Digital photo – when you apply for a US B1/B2 visa online, you need to have a picture of you, preferably taken as recent as possible. The photo must follow all the other guidelines for a valid passport photo.
- Travel itinerary – this applies only if you have made the arrangements for your stay in the US.
- Dates of previous trips to the US – of course, only if you have traveled there in the past.
- Additional information – depending on the purpose of your travel, you may be required to provide other information when you apply.
- E-mail address – after iVisa processes the application, you will receive a confirmation page via e-mail, which is why you need a valid address. You need that confirmation page for your appointment at the US embassy when you have your interview. Do not forget to print it out.
- Means of payment – the payment must be made during the online application process as well. iVisa accepts credit or debit cards, but you can also use PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat.
US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Armenia – the online form
After you acquire all the above, all that is left for you to do is to fill in the application form. It should not take you more than 20 minutes, but just in case you need some help, iVisa puts at your disposal an excellent customer support service. It is available 24/7 and free of charge.
The form you must go over consists of three steps. The first one requires you to provide general information about yourself and your trip, but you also need to select a processing time for your application so that the cost of your US B1/B2 visa can be established. iVisa gives you three options, and they are as follows:
- Standard processing – your application is processed within 72 hours since submission, and it costs $175.
- Rush processing – your confirmation page is ready within 24 hours, but you are charged $205.
- Super Rush processing – it only takes 18 hours for you to receive your confirmation page, and you must pay $225.
The second step is even simpler. You need to handle the payment procedure and review your form so that there are no mistakes, while the third step asks for the supporting documents of your application. When you are done, submit your request, and iVisa will process it in the timeframe you selected.
What you need to remember from all this is that the confirmation page for a US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Armenia is almost effortless to obtain when you apply with iVisa. We will even send you an information package that contains details about the interview, as well as what you need to bring along at the embassy.