As a Bahraini citizen, you must obtain a US B1/B2 visa if you want to travel to the United States for short stays. We want to be very clear and say that you cannot get the visa online, but you can get the confirmation page using an online visa service. iVisa can help you out with the online application process, and we can even set a date for your interview at the nearest US embassy or consulate.
US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Bahrain – requirements
When you plan to apply for the confirmation page, you need to make sure that you have everything that is required of you. Fortunately, the list is not very long, and you should have an easy time achieving every item on it. Here is what you will need:
- Valid passport – all applicants need to have a passport that remains valid for at least another 6 months beyond the intended stay in the US.
- Digital photo – when you apply for a US B1/B2 visa online, you need to have a picture of you, preferably taken as recent as possible. The photo must follow all the other guidelines for a valid passport photo.
- Travel itinerary – this applies only if you have made the arrangements for your stay in the US.
- Dates of previous trips to the US – of course, only if you have traveled there in the past.
- Additional information – depending on the purpose of your travel, you may be required to provide other information when you apply.
- E-mail address – after iVisa processes the application, you will receive a confirmation page via e-mail, which is why you need a valid address. You need that confirmation page for your appointment at the US embassy when you have your interview. Do not forget to print it out.
- Means of payment – the payment must be made during the online application process as well. iVisa accepts credit or debit cards, but you can also use PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat.
US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Bahrain – the online form
The next thing you must do is to fill in the application form. It is an easy task that should not take you more than 20 minutes. However, if you feel like you need some help, iVisa’s customer support is at your disposal 24/7 and free of charge.
You will notice that the form is split into three steps. The first one asks for your personal information and some details regarding your trip. At the same time, you are expected to select a processing time for your application so that the cost of your US B1/B2 visa can be established. iVisa gives you three options so that you can choose the one that best suits your needs. They are as follows:
- Standard processing – your application is processed within 72 hours since submission, and it costs $175.
- Rush processing – your confirmation page is ready within 24 hours, but you are charged $205.
- Super Rush processing – it only takes 18 hours for you to receive your confirmation page, and you must pay $225.
When you move on to the second step, you have to handle the payment and review your form so that you can make sure it does not contain inaccurate information. The third step requires you to upload the documents that support your application. As soon as you do that, you can click on the submit button, and iVisa will do the rest.
The bottom line is that iVisa can be of tremendous help in the process of getting the confirmation page for a US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Bahrain. We will also send you an information page so that you know what to expect during the interview and what documents you need to bring along.