The citizens of Bangladesh cannot enter the United States without a visa. For short stays, you need to apply for a US B1/B2 visa. Unfortunately, the document is not available online. However, the confirmation page you need for the interview can be obtained online and iVisa can help you get it. After we process your request, we will even handle the interview appointment at the nearest US embassy.
US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Bangladesh – requirements
As you can imagine, you need to meet a few requirements so that you can apply for the confirmation page. You will be happy to learn that the list is quite short, and there is nothing out of the ordinary on it. iVisa will ask you for the following:
- Valid passport – all applicants need to have a passport that remains valid for at least another 6 months beyond the intended stay in the US.
- Digital photo – when you apply for a US B1/B2 visa online, you need to have a picture of you, preferably taken as recent as possible. The photo must follow all the other guidelines for a valid passport photo.
- Travel itinerary – this applies only if you have made the arrangements for your stay in the US.
- Dates of previous trips to the US – of course, only if you have traveled there in the past.
- Additional information – depending on the purpose of your travel, you may be required to provide other information when you apply.
- E-mail address – after iVisa processes the application, you will receive a confirmation page via e-mail, which is why you need a valid address. You need that confirmation page for your appointment at the US embassy when you have your interview. Do not forget to print it out.
- Means of payment – the payment must be made during the online application process as well. iVisa accepts credit or debit cards, but you can also use PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat.
US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Bangladesh – the online form
After you are done with putting together the items above, you are ready to [fill in the application. The form is usually considered easy to complete, but if you need some help, iVisa’s customer support is at your disposal 24/7 and entirely free of charge.
iVisa divided the form into three steps so that you find it more convenient. The first step covers the basic information and the processing time. As for the latter, you need to make a choice between three available options. Just keep in mind that what you choose determines the cost of your US B1/B2 visa. You can opt for one of the following:
- Standard processing – your application is processed within 72 hours since submission, and it costs $175.
- Rush processing – your confirmation page is ready within 24 hours, but you are charged $205.
- Super Rush processing – it only takes 18 hours for you to receive your confirmation page, and you must pay $225.
The second step consists of payment and revision, while the third requires you to provide iVisa with your application’s supporting documents. You must upload them as iVisa instructs you. After you are done, hit the submit button, and iVisa will take it from there.
As you can see, getting the confirmation page for the US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Bangladesh is not a complicated task. You will receive the document, as well as some information about the interview and what to bring along.