A US visa is required for most people who wish to cross its borders. The citizens of Barbados make no exception, and you need a US B1/B2 visa if you plan to go to the United States for business or tourism purposes. While the document cannot be obtained online, the confirmation page you need for your interview is, and iVisa can help you apply for it. We will handle the interview appointment as well after we process your request.
US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Barbados – requirements
One of the first things you need to do when you want to get your confirmation page online is to make sure that you meet all the requirements. Below, you will find a list of everything you need.
- Valid passport – all applicants need to have a passport that remains valid for at least another 6 months beyond the intended stay in the US.
- Digital photo – when you apply for a US B1/B2 visa online, you need to have a picture of you, preferably taken as recent as possible. The photo must follow all the other guidelines for a valid passport photo.
- Travel itinerary – this applies only if you have made the arrangements for your stay in the US.
- Dates of previous trips to the US – of course, only if you have traveled there in the past.
- Additional information – depending on the purpose of your travel, you may be required to provide other information when you apply.
- E-mail address – after iVisa processes the application, you will receive a confirmation page via e-mail, which is why you need a valid address. You need that confirmation page for your appointment at the US embassy when you have your interview. Do not forget to print it out.
- Means of payment – the payment must be made during the online application process as well. iVisa accepts credit or debit cards, but you can also use PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat.
US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Barbados – the online application form
The next thing you need to handle is the application form itself. You must complete it, but it should not take you more than 20 minutes. It is that simple. However, if you have questions or concerns, do not hesitate to contact iVisa’s customer support service. It is available 24/7 and free of charge.
During the application process, you must go through three simple steps. The first one asks you to insert your personal information, passport info, as well as a couple of details about your trip. You must also choose a processing time for your application, an aspect which establishes the cost of your US B1/B2 visa. iVisa gives you three options:
- Standard processing – your application is processed within 72 hours since submission, and it costs $175.
- Rush processing – your confirmation page is ready within 24 hours, but you are charged $205.
- Super Rush processing – it only takes 18 hours for you to receive your confirmation page, and you must pay $225.
During the second step, you need to make the payment, but you must also review your form. It is important that all the information you provide is 100% accurate. Otherwise, you can end up with an invalid visa. The last step focuses on supporting documents. iVisa will ask you to upload them. When you are finished, submit your request, and iVisa will process it in the timeframe of your choosing.
Needless to say, getting the confirmation page for the US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Barbados is not a challenging process. You receive the confirmation page along with the interview date, as well as some information on what documents you need and what to expect when you arrive for your appointment at the embassy.