A trip to the United States almost always requires getting a visa, and the citizens of Belarus need to apply for a US B1/B2 visa if they travel to the US for business or pleasure. An electronic visa is not available in this case, but the confirmation page for the interview is available online. iVisa can help you get it in as little as 18 hours. Moreover, iVisa will set a date for your interview as well.
US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Belarus – requirements
What you should do before you fill in the application form is to make sure that you have everything that is required for a successful application process. If you handle all the requirements first, the process will run a lot smoother. Here is what you will need:
- Valid passport – all applicants need to have a passport that remains valid for at least another 6 months beyond the intended stay in the US.
- Digital photo – when you apply for a US B1/B2 visa online, you need to have a picture of you, preferably taken as recent as possible. The photo must follow all the other guidelines for a valid passport photo.
- Travel itinerary – this applies only if you have made the arrangements for your stay in the US.
- Dates of previous trips to the US – of course, only if you have traveled there in the past.
- Additional information – depending on the purpose of your travel, you may be required to provide other information when you apply.
- E-mail address – after iVisa processes the application, you will receive a confirmation page via e-mail, which is why you need a valid address. You need that confirmation page for your appointment at the US embassy when you have your interview. Do not forget to print it out.
- Means of payment – the payment must be made during the online application process as well. iVisa accepts credit or debit cards, but you can also use PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat.
US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Belarus – the online application form
After you gather all of the above, you can proceed to fill in the application. The form is quite simple and easy to understand, but if you have questions or need some help, iVisa has an excellent customer support service that can be reached 24/7. The service is free of charge.
What you will notice is that iVisa broke down the form into three simple steps. The first one handles all your general information and the details about your trip. It also requires you to choose a processing time for your application. Keep in mind that your choice determines the cost of your US B1/B2 visa. Here is what you can select:
- Standard processing – your application is processed within 72 hours since submission, and it costs $175.
- Rush processing – your confirmation page is ready within 24 hours, but you are charged $205.
- Super Rush processing – it only takes 18 hours for you to receive your confirmation page, and you must pay $225.
When you proceed to step number two, you must cover the payment and review your form so that you can make sure it contains only correct information. The last step requires the applicant to upload the supporting documents of the application. As soon as that is over as well, you can submit your form, and iVisa will manage things from that point on.
What you need to remember from all this is that getting a US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Belarus is a complex process, but iVisa can help you get the confirmation page easily. We will even send you some information about what to expect during your interview and what documents to take with you.