The citizens of Belize are required to get a US B1/B2 visa in case they wish to travel to the United States for short stays. Unfortunately, the visa is not available in electronic format at the moment. However, the confirmation page you need when you go for your interview is available online. Also, iVisa can help you apply for it. We will even take care of your appointment at the nearest US embassy or consulate.
US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Belize – the requirements
As you can imagine, before you apply for the confirmation page, you need to take care of the requirements. If you have everything at hand, the process runs a lot smoother for you. With that in mind, here is what you need to be able to provide:
- Valid passport – all applicants need to have a passport that remains valid for at least another 6 months beyond the intended stay in the US.
- Digital photo – when you apply for a US B1/B2 visa online, you need to have a picture of you, preferably taken as recent as possible. The photo must follow all the other guidelines for a valid passport photo.
- Travel itinerary – this applies only if you have made the arrangements for your stay in the US.
- Dates of previous trips to the US – of course, only if you have traveled there in the past.
- Additional information – depending on the purpose of your travel, you may be required to provide other information when you apply.
- E-mail address – after iVisa processes the application, you will receive a confirmation page via e-mail, which is why you need a valid address. You need that confirmation page for your appointment at the US embassy when you have your interview. Do not forget to print it out.
- Means of payment – the payment must be made during the online application process as well. iVisa accepts credit or debit cards, but you can also use PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat.
US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Belize – the online form
Now that you know what you need, we will try to paint a picture about what to expect when you fill in the application form. Keep in mind that if you need help at any time, you can reach iVisa’s customer support 24/7. The service is free of charge.
The application form consists of three simple steps. The first one asks you that you provide general information about yourself and your trip to the US. Moreover, you need to select a processing time for your application. That is a factor that determines the cost of your US B1/B2 visa. iVisa gives you three options, and they are as follows:
- Standard processing – your application is processed within 72 hours since submission, and it costs $175.
- Rush processing – your confirmation page is ready within 24 hours, but you are charged $205.
- Super Rush processing – it only takes 18 hours for you to receive your confirmation page, and you must pay $225.
The second step expects you to make the payment and review your application. It is very important that your form is error-free. Lastly, step number three is the moment when you must upload some documents that support your application. As soon as you are done with that, you can proceed to submit your request, and iVisa will process it in the timeframe you selected.
As you can see, getting a confirmation page for the US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Belize is easy. You get the document as fast as possible and iVisa will also send you some valuable information on what to expect during your interview, as well as what documents you need to bring along.