Bolivian citizens are required to obtain a US B1/B2 Visa whenever they travel to the United States for business or pleasure. Unfortunately, the document is not available online, but you can get the confirmation page you need when you go to the embassy using the online services provided by iVisa. We will take care of the appointment at the nearest US embassy or consulate as well.
US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Bolivia – requirements
Obviously, you need to handle the requirements before you fill in the application form. That ensures a smoother application process. Lucky for you, the list is quite short and the items on it are easy to acquire. Here is what you will need:
- Valid passport – all applicants need to have a passport that remains valid for at least another 6 months beyond the intended stay in the US.
- Digital photo – when you apply for a US B1/B2 visa online, you need to have a picture of you, preferably taken as recent as possible. The photo must follow all the other guidelines for a valid passport photo.
- Travel itinerary – this applies only if you have made the arrangements for your stay in the US.
- Dates of previous trips to the US – of course, only if you have traveled there in the past.
- Additional information – depending on the purpose of your travel, you may be required to provide other information when you apply.
- E-mail address – after iVisa processes the application, you will receive a confirmation page via e-mail, which is why you need a valid address. You need that confirmation page for your appointment at the US embassy when you have your interview. Do not forget to print it out.
- Means of payment – the payment must be made during the online application process as well. iVisa accepts credit or debit cards, but you can also use PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat.
US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Bolivia – the online application form
After you put together the things on the list above, all that is left for you to do is to fill in the form. iVisa made sure that the application is simple to complete, but just in case you need some assistance, you can contact its customer support service 24/7. You will not be charged.
One of the things you will notice is that the form consists of three steps. The first one focuses on general information about yourself and your trip to the States, but you also need to select a processing time for your application. That will determine how much money you spend on your US B1/B2 Visa. You are presented with three choices:
- Standard processing – your application is processed within 72 hours since submission, and it costs $175.
- Rush processing – your confirmation page is ready within 24 hours, but you are charged $205.
- Super Rush processing – it only takes 18 hours for you to receive your confirmation page, and you must pay $225.
Step number two should not be a challenge either. You must make the payment and review your form searching for potential mistakes and correcting them. The third and last step requires you to provide iVisa with the necessary documentation that supports your application. After you finish all three steps, you can submit your request, and iVisa will take it from there.
As you can see, there is nothing challenging about the process of getting the confirmation page for a US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Bolivia. iVisa will deliver its end of the bargain, but you will also receive valuable information about the interview and what to expect during it.