The citizens of Bosnia & Herzegovina, like many other nationalities, must apply for a US B1/B2 Visa if they plan to travel to the United States for business or tourism purposes. While you cannot apply online for the visa itself, it is possible for you to apply online for the confirmation page you need to get the visa at the nearest US embassy. iVisa can help you with that, and it will even set an appointment for your interview.
US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Bosnia & Herzegovina – requirements
As you may already know, you must make sure that you meet some requirements before filling in the application form. Fortunately, none of them are difficult to acquire. You will need the following:
- Valid passport – all applicants need to have a passport that remains valid for at least another 6 months beyond the intended stay in the US.
- Digital photo – when you apply for a US B1/B2 visa online, you need to have a picture of you, preferably taken as recent as possible. The photo must follow all the other guidelines for a valid passport photo.
- Travel itinerary – this applies only if you have made the arrangements for your stay in the US.
- Dates of previous trips to the US – of course, only if you have traveled there in the past.
- Additional information – depending on the purpose of your travel, you may be required to provide other information when you apply.
- E-mail address – after iVisa processes the application, you will receive a confirmation page via e-mail, which is why you need a valid address. You need that confirmation page for your appointment at the US embassy when you have your interview. Do not forget to print it out.
- Means of payment – the payment must be made during the online application process as well. iVisa accepts credit or debit cards, but you can also use PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat.
US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Bosnia & Herzegovina – the online form
Once you acquire all of the above, you are ready to proceed to fill in the application. That should prove to be an easy task, but if you need some help, iVisa’s customer support is available 24/7 and free of charge.
The form you need to go over has three steps. Step one is simple and should take you about 5 minutes to complete. You need to provide some general information about yourself and your trip, as well as to select a processing time so that iVisa can establish the cost of your US B1/B2 Visa. You can choose one of the following:
- Standard processing – your application is processed within 72 hours since submission, and it costs $175.
- Rush processing – your confirmation page is ready within 24 hours, but you are charged $205.
- Super Rush processing – it only takes 18 hours for you to receive your confirmation page, and you must pay $225.
Step number two is not challenging either. You must cover the cost using one of the accepted means of payment and review your form so that it does not contain any mistakes. The last step is reserved for documents that support your application. iVisa will ask you to upload them. When you finish, you can click on the submit button, and the rest is for iVisa to handle.
The bottom line is that there is nothing complicated about getting the confirmation page for a US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Bosnia & Herzegovina. iVisa can be of tremendous help, and you will even receive some valuable information about the interview, the documents you need during, as well as to what to expect.