Brazilian citizens who plan to travel to the United States must first [apply for a US B1/B2 Visa if their trip is for business or tourism purposes. You do not have the opportunity to apply online for the visa, but you can get the confirmation page using an online visa service. iVisa can help you with that, and after we process your request, we will handle the interview appointment as well.
US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Brazil – requirements
Before you proceed to apply for the confirmation page, we suggest that you handle the requirements. That ensures a smoother application process. Here is a list of what you need:
- Valid passport – all applicants need to have a passport that remains valid for at least another 6 months beyond the intended stay in the US.
- Digital photo – when you apply for a US B1/B2 visa online, you need to have a picture of you, preferably taken as recent as possible. The photo must follow all the other guidelines for a valid passport photo.
- Travel itinerary – this applies only if you have made the arrangements for your stay in the US.
- Dates of previous trips to the US – of course, only if you have traveled there in the past.
- Additional information – depending on the purpose of your travel, you may be required to provide other information when you apply.
- E-mail address – after iVisa processes the application, you will receive a confirmation page via e-mail, which is why you need a valid address. You need that confirmation page for your appointment at the US embassy when you have your interview. Do not forget to print it out.
- Means of payment – the payment must be made during the online application process as well. iVisa accepts credit or debit cards, but you can also use PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat.
US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Brazil – the online form
Once you have everything you need, you can move on and fill in the application form. You should not experience any difficulties in the process, but if you have questions or concerns, do not hesitate to reach iVisa through its customer support. The service is available 24/7 and free of charge.
The form you need to complete happens in three short stages. The first one is the moment in which you must provide iVisa with general information about yourself and your trip, and you must choose a processing time as well. The latter determines the price of your US B1/B2 Visa. You can choose from the following:
- Standard processing – your application is processed within 72 hours since submission, and it costs $175.
- Rush processing – your confirmation page is ready within 24 hours, but you are charged $205.
- Super Rush processing – it only takes 18 hours for you to receive your confirmation page, and you must pay $225.
The second stage requires you to insert the payment details so that the payment goes through, but you are also asked to revise your form. Errors of any kind will invalidate your visa. Avoid that by carefully reading the application before moving on.
The third and last stage expects you to upload the necessary documentation that supports your application. When you finish this last stage too, you are free to submit your request. Click on the submit button, and iVisa will take care of the rest.
As you can see, the confirmation page for a US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Brazil is not complicated to acquire. iVisa will send it to you in the timeframe of your choosing. Moreover, you will receive some useful information about the interview and what to expect during it.