Bulgarian citizens who plan to travel to the US for business or tourism purposes must first apply for a US B1/B2 Visa. While the visa itself cannot be acquired online, there is one required document that you can get online. We are referring to the confirmation page you will need when you go to the US embassy. iVisa can help you get it, and as a bonus, we will even schedule the interview for you.
US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Bulgaria – requirements
Before anything else, you need to make sure that you have everything that is necessary for a successful application process. There are some requirements you need to meet. Fortunately, the list is not long, and everything on it is easy to acquire. You will need the following:
- Valid passport – all applicants need to have a passport that remains valid for at least another 6 months beyond the intended stay in the US.
- Digital photo – when you apply for a US B1/B2 visa online, you need to have a picture of you, preferably taken as recent as possible. The photo must follow all the other guidelines for a valid passport photo.
- Travel itinerary – this applies only if you have made the arrangements for your stay in the US.
- Dates of previous trips to the US – of course, only if you have traveled there in the past.
- Additional information – depending on the purpose of your travel, you may be required to provide other information when you apply.
- E-mail address – after iVisa processes the application, you will receive a confirmation page via e-mail, which is why you need a valid address. You need that confirmation page for your appointment at the US embassy when you have your interview. Do not forget to print it out.
- Means of payment – the payment must be made during the online application process as well. iVisa accepts credit or debit cards, but you can also use PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat.
US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Bulgaria – the online form
As soon as you gather everything from the list above, you are free to proceed to the application form. You should not have a hard time completing it, but just in case you need help, iVisa puts at your disposal a fantastic customer support service that is available 24/7 and free of charge.
iVisa split the application into three steps so that you find it more convenient. The first step handles all the personal information you need to provide. Passport info and travel details are necessary as well. Plus, this is the moment when you have to choose a processing time for your application. This factor will establish the price of your US B1/B2 Visa. You have three options:
- Standard processing – your application is processed within 72 hours since submission, and it costs $175.
- Rush processing – your confirmation page is ready within 24 hours, but you are charged $205.
- Super Rush processing – it only takes 18 hours for you to receive your confirmation page, and you must pay $225.
The second step consists of payment and revision, while the third asks you to upload the documents that support your application. After you cover all three steps, submit your form, and iVisa will take it from there.
Needless to say, getting the confirmation page for a US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Bulgaria is not a challenging task. iVisa will deliver the document in the timeframe of your choosing, but you will also get an information package that will instruct you on what documents you need to bring for your interview, as well as what to expect during that time.