The citizens of Burkina Faso need to apply for a US B1/B2 Visa if they plan to travel to the United States for tourism or business purposes. Unfortunately, an electronic visa is not available, but the confirmation page you need when you go to the US embassy is available online. iVisa can help you acquire it. We will even schedule the interview for you once your request is processed.
US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Burkina Faso – requirements
One of the first things you need to make sure of is that you have at hand everything necessary for the online application process. You will notice that all the requirements are incredibly accessible. Here is what you need:
- Valid passport – all applicants need to have a passport that remains valid for at least another 6 months beyond the intended stay in the US.
- Digital photo – when you apply for a US B1/B2 visa online, you need to have a picture of you, preferably taken as recent as possible. The photo must follow all the other guidelines for a valid passport photo.
- Travel itinerary – this applies only if you have made the arrangements for your stay in the US.
- Dates of previous trips to the US – of course, only if you have traveled there in the past.
- Additional information – depending on the purpose of your travel, you may be required to provide other information when you apply.
- E-mail address – after iVisa processes the application, you will receive a confirmation page via e-mail, which is why you need a valid address. You need that confirmation page for your appointment at the US embassy when you have your interview. Do not forget to print it out.
- Means of payment – the payment must be made during the online application process as well. iVisa accepts credit or debit cards, but you can also use PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat.
US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Burkina Faso – the online application form
After you make sure that you can meet all the requirements above, you can move forward and fill in the application form. That should not prove to be a difficult task, but iVisa provides excellent customer support service should you need help. It can be reached non-stop and comes at no charge.
Once you access the application page, you will notice that the form is broken down into three steps. The first one is simple and should take you about 5 minutes to complete. You need to insert general information about yourself and your trip, and you must select a processing time for your application. Keep in mind that your choice determines the cost of your US B1/B2 Visa. You are given three options:
- Standard processing – your application is processed within 72 hours since submission, and it costs $175.
- Rush processing – your confirmation page is ready within 24 hours, but you are charged $205.
- Super Rush processing – it only takes 18 hours for you to receive your confirmation page, and you must pay $225.
The second step wants you to make the payment and review your form carefully, and the third requires you to upload the necessary documents that support your application as per iVisa’s instructions. After you finish that task, submit the request, and iVisa will send you the confirmation page in the timeframe you selected.
As you can see, getting the confirmation page for a US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Burkina Faso is a piece of cake when you choose iVisa as your visa service. We will even deliver some valuable information on what to expect during the interview at the US embassy, as well as a checklist containing the documents you need to bring.