Like many other nationalities, the citizens of Burundi must apply for a US B1/B2 Visa if they wish to cross the US borders for business or tourism. Although the visa itself is not available online, you can acquire the confirmation page you need when you go to the US embassy using an online visa service. iVisa can help you do just that. We will even take care of the interview appointment and the nearest US embassy or consulate.
US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Burundi – the requirements
The process of getting a US B1/B2 Visa is more complex, but the confirmation page does not involve too much effort. The requirements are easy to meet, and chances are you already have some of the things you need. Here is what you must be able to provide:
- Valid passport – all applicants need to have a passport that remains valid for at least another 6 months beyond the intended stay in the US.
- Digital photo – when you apply for a US B1/B2 visa online, you need to have a picture of you, preferably taken as recent as possible. The photo must follow all the other guidelines for a valid passport photo.
- Travel itinerary – this applies only if you have made the arrangements for your stay in the US.
- Dates of previous trips to the US – of course, only if you have traveled there in the past.
- Additional information – depending on the purpose of your travel, you may be required to provide other information when you apply.
- E-mail address – after iVisa processes the application, you will receive a confirmation page via e-mail, which is why you need a valid address. You need that confirmation page for your appointment at the US embassy when you have your interview. Do not forget to print it out.
- Means of payment – the payment must be made during the online application process as well. iVisa accepts credit or debit cards, but you can also use PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat.
US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Burundi – the online application form
After you handle the requirements, there is one more thing you need to do, and that is to fill in the application form. If you experience any difficulties, do not hesitate to contact iVisa’s customer support. It is available 24/7 and free of charge.
The form you need to complete has three steps. The first one asks for your personal information, passport info, and a few details about your trip. It also requires you to select a processing time for your application so that the price of your US B1/B2 Visa can be established. iVisa gives you three options:
- Standard processing – your application is processed within 72 hours since submission, and it costs $175.
- Rush processing – your confirmation page is ready within 24 hours, but you are charged $205.
- Super Rush processing – it only takes 18 hours for you to receive your confirmation page, and you must pay $225.
During the second step, you must cover the payment and review your form so that it does not contain errors, and when you reach the third, you must upload the supporting documents that iVisa asks of you. After you do that as well, you can hit the submit button, and your job is done. iVisa takes care of the rest.
The bottom line is that getting the confirmation page for a US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Burundi is incredibly accessible with iVisa. You will also receive useful information on what to expect during your interview at the nearest US embassy, as well as a list with all the documents you need during that process.