The citizens of Cabo Verde cannot enter the United States without a visa. If you travel there for business or tourism purposes, you need to first apply for a US B1/B2 Visa. You cannot get it online, but iVisa can help you apply for the confirmation page you need when you go for your interview at the nearest US embassy. We will schedule the appointment for you as well.
US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Cabo Verde – requirements
As you can imagine, you need to fulfill a set of requirements before you access the application page. Fortunately for you, the list is not very long, and you may already have some or all the things you need. You must provide iVisa with the following:
- Valid passport – all applicants need to have a passport that remains valid for at least another 6 months beyond the intended stay in the US.
- Digital photo – when you apply for a US B1/B2 visa online, you need to have a picture of you, preferably taken as recent as possible. The photo must follow all the other guidelines for a valid passport photo.
- Travel itinerary – this applies only if you have made the arrangements for your stay in the US.
- Dates of previous trips to the US – of course, only if you have traveled there in the past.
- Additional information – depending on the purpose of your travel, you may be required to provide other information when you apply.
- E-mail address – after iVisa processes the application, you will receive a confirmation page via e-mail, which is why you need a valid address. You need that confirmation page for your appointment at the US embassy when you have your interview. Do not forget to print it out.
- Means of payment – the payment must be made during the online application process as well. iVisa accepts credit or debit cards, but you can also use PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat.
US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Cabo Verde – the online form
Now that you are aware of what you need, let’s discuss the application form you must complete as well. Keep in mind that iVisa puts at your disposal its customer support just in case you need some help or have some questions. The service is available 24/7 and free of charge.
Once you access the application page, you will notice that the form has three steps. Step one asks for your personal information, some travel details, and passport info. You need to select a processing time as well, a factor that affects the cost of your US B1/B2 Visa. You can choose one of the next available options:
- Standard processing – your application is processed within 72 hours since submission, and it costs $175.
- Rush processing – your confirmation page is ready within 24 hours, but you are charged $205.
- Super Rush processing – it only takes 18 hours for you to receive your confirmation page, and you must pay $225.
Moving on to step number two, you need to handle the payment and review your form so that you can make sure it does not contain incorrect information. The third step wants you to upload the documentation which supports your application. As soon as you are done, you are free to submit your form, and iVisa will start doing its job. What you need to remember from all this is that iVisa can be incredibly helpful and assist in getting the confirmation page for a US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Cabo Verde. As a bonus, you will also receive valuable information about what to expect during the interview and a checklist with all the documents you need when you go to the US embassy.