As a Cambodian citizen, you cannot travel to the United States without holding a visa. For short stays, you need to apply for a US B1/B2 Visa. The travel document cannot be acquired online, but what you can get online is the confirmation page you need when you go to the nearest US embassy. iVisa can help you with that, and after we process your request, we will schedule the interview for you.
US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Cambodia – requirements
For your application process to run smoothly, we recommend that you first make sure that you meet all the requirements, and then access the application page. Below, you will find a list of everything you need.
- Valid passport – all applicants need to have a passport that remains valid for at least another 6 months beyond the intended stay in the US.
- Digital photo – when you apply for a US B1/B2 visa online, you need to have a picture of you, preferably taken as recent as possible. The photo must follow all the other guidelines for a valid passport photo.
- Travel itinerary – this applies only if you have made the arrangements for your stay in the US.
- Dates of previous trips to the US – of course, only if you have traveled there in the past.
- Additional information – depending on the purpose of your travel, you may be required to provide other information when you apply.
- E-mail address – after iVisa processes the application, you will receive a confirmation page via e-mail, which is why you need a valid address. You need that confirmation page for your appointment at the US embassy when you have your interview. Do not forget to print it out.
- Means of payment – the payment must be made during the online application process as well. iVisa accepts credit or debit cards, but you can also use PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat.
US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Cambodia – the online application form
In case you notice that you have all of the above, you can proceed to fill in the application form. That should not be difficult for you. However, if you need some assistance, iVisa puts at your disposal its customer support 24/7. The service is entirely free of charge.
When you access the application page, one of the things you will notice is that the form is broken down into three parts. The first part asks for your personal information, passport info, and some details regarding your trip. Down below you will notice that you are asked to select a processing time. That will determine the cost of your US B1/B2 Visa. As to that, iVisa gives you three options:
- Standard processing – your application is processed within 72 hours since submission, and it costs $175.
- Rush processing – your confirmation page is ready within 24 hours, but you are charged $205.
- Super Rush processing – it only takes 18 hours for you to receive your confirmation page, and you must pay $225.
The second part focuses on payment and revision, while the third wants you to provide iVisa with the necessary documents that support your application. You must upload them. As soon as you do that, you are free to click on the submit button, and iVisa will handle the rest.
The bottom line is that the process of getting the confirmation page for a US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Cambodia is incredibly straightforward. iVisa makes sure of that. For your convenience, we will even send you some information about what documents you need when you go to the US embassy, as well as what to expect during your interview.