The citizens of Cameroon who plan a trip to the United States for a short stay must apply for a US B1/B2 Visa. It covers both tourism and business purposes. The document is not available online. However, for your interview at the embassy, you need a confirmation page for which you have the possibility to apply online. iVisa can help you with that. With the interview appointment as well.
US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Cameroon – requirements
Our suggestion is that you make sure you fulfill all the requirements before you access the application page. Why? Because it ensures a smoother application process. With that being said, here is what you will need:
- Valid passport – all applicants need to have a passport that remains valid for at least another 6 months beyond the intended stay in the US.
- Digital photo – when you apply for a US B1/B2 visa online, you need to have a picture of you, preferably taken as recent as possible. The photo must follow all the other guidelines for a valid passport photo.
- Travel itinerary – this applies only if you have made the arrangements for your stay in the US.
- Dates of previous trips to the US – of course, only if you have traveled there in the past.
- Additional information – depending on the purpose of your travel, you may be required to provide other information when you apply.
- E-mail address – after iVisa processes the application, you will receive a confirmation page via e-mail, which is why you need a valid address. You need that confirmation page for your appointment at the US embassy when you have your interview. Do not forget to print it out.
- Means of payment – the payment must be made during the online application process as well. iVisa accepts credit or debit cards, but you can also use PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat.
US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Cameroon – the online application form
After you manage to put together all the items on the list above, you are ready to fill in the application form. That should not be a difficult task, but if you need help or have some concerns, iVisa’s customer support is available 24/7 and free of charge.
The form in question consists of three simple steps. The first step requires you to insert your basic information, some passport info, and a few details about your trip to the US. You must also select a processing time, a factor which affects the cost of your US B1/B2 Visa. You are presented with three options:
- Standard processing – your application is processed within 72 hours since submission, and it costs $175.
- Rush processing – your confirmation page is ready within 24 hours, but you are charged $205.
- Super Rush processing – it only takes 18 hours for you to receive your confirmation page, and you must pay $225.
The second step should take even less time. All you have to do is cover the payment using one of the available methods mentioned above, but you also should review your form to make sure it contains accurate information. And the third step asks that you upload the supporting documentation of your application. Once you are finished, click on the submit button, and iVisa will take it from there.
What is important to remember from all this is that the online process of acquiring a confirmation page for a US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Cameroon is not a challenging task when you apply with iVisa. We will send you some useful information about the interview as well.