Chadian citizens who plan a trip to the United States (for short stays) need to apply for a US B1/B2 Visa in order to cross its borders. While the visa itself cannot be obtained online, the confirmation page required during the interview at the US embassy can be acquired using an online visa service. That is where iVisa can help you. Moreover, we will even handle the interview appointment so that you do not have to.
US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Chad – requirements
Before you do anything else, we recommend that you make sure you have everything that is required for the online application process. However, you do not need much. You must be able to provide iVisa with the following:
- Passport – you cannot apply for a US B1/B2 visa unless you have a valid passport that maintains its status for at least 6 months beyond the intended period of stay in the US.
- Digital photo – for the picture to be valid, it needs to follow all the passport photo guidelines. For example, it needs to be taken recently.
- Travel itinerary – if you have already made the arrangements, you should put them together in a document.
- Dates of previous stays in the US – as you can imagine, this does not apply if you have never been in the United States before.
- Additional information – this depends on the purpose of your trip to the US. But keep in mind that you can be asked to provide information on almost anything that can be proved using an existing document (i.e., cooking class signup).
- E-mail address – since the confirmation page arrives via e-mail, you need to provide a valid address to which you have access. Do not forget to print the confirmation before your interview. You will be asked to present it.
- Means of payment – iVisa accepts multiple methods of payment. You can use the conventional credit or debit card, but Paypal, Alipay, and WeChat are accepted as well.
US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Chad – the online application form
The next step for you would be to fill in the application form. You should not experience any difficulties during the process, but if you feel like you need some help, you can contact iVisa’s customer support. The service is available 24/7 and free of charge.
The form in question is divided into three parts. That should make things easier for you. The first part handles your personal information, the passport info, and the travel details. It also asks you to select a processing time so that the cost of your US B1/B2 Visa can be determined. You have three options at hand:
- Standard processing – it takes 72 hours for your application to be processed, and you will spend $175.
- Rush processing – your confirmation page arrives within 24 hours since submission, and it costs $205.
- Super Rush processing – your application is processed within 18 hours, but you are charged $225.
The second part expects you to make the payment and review your form so that you can make sure it does not include any errors, and the third wants you to upload the necessary documents that support your application. When you are done, click on the submit button, and iVisa will take it from there.
What is important to know is that getting the confirmation page for a US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Chad is incredibly simple when you apply with iVisa. We will send you some information about the interview as well.