Chinese citizens who plan to travel to the United States for short stays are required to apply for a US B1/B2 Visa. You cannot apply for the document online, but the confirmation page you need when you go to the nearest US embassy is available online. iVisa can help you get it in as little as 18 hours, and we will even set the interview date so that you do not have to.
US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of China – requirements
Before you proceed to fill in the application page, we recommend that you put together a series of documents and information that is necessary for a successful application process. That will make things easier for you. Here is what you will need:
- Passport – you cannot apply for a US B1/B2 visa unless you have a valid passport that maintains its status for at least 6 months beyond the intended period of stay in the US.
- Digital photo – for the picture to be valid, it needs to follow all the passport photo guidelines. For example, it needs to be taken recently.
- Travel itinerary – if you have already made the arrangements, you should put them together in a document.
- Dates of previous stays in the US – as you can imagine, this does not apply if you have never been in the United States before.
- Additional information – this depends on the purpose of your trip to the US. But keep in mind that you can be asked to provide information on almost anything that can be proved using an existing document (i.e., cooking class signup).
- E-mail address – since the confirmation page arrives via e-mail, you need to provide a valid address to which you have access. Do not forget to print the confirmation before your interview. You will be asked to present it.
- Means of payment – iVisa accepts multiple methods of payment. You can use the conventional credit or debit card, but PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat are accepted as well.
US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of China – the online application form
Once you take care of the requirements, you are ready to access the application page and fill in the form. The task should not take you more than 20 minutes, but if you have questions or concerns, please contact iVisa’s customer support for assistance. The service is available 24/7 and is free of charge.
The form you need to go over consists of three simple steps. The first step asks for your personal information, some travel details, as well as passport info. You must also pick a processing time. That will establish the price of your US B1/B2 Visa. iVisa came up with three options so that you can choose the one that best suits your needs. They are as follows:
- Standard processing – it takes 72 hours for your application to be processed, and you will spend $175.
- Rush processing – your confirmation page arrives within 24 hours since submission, and it costs $205.
- Super Rush processing – your application is processed within 18 hours, but you are charged $225.
Once step one is complete, you can move on to the second. This time, you must handle the payment and review your form. The last step focuses on supporting documents. iVisa will require you to upload them. After you are done, hit the submit button and iVisa will handle the rest.
Needless to say, getting the confirmation page for a US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of China is not a complicated process. Moreover, when you receive the document, you will also get some valuable information about the interview and what to expect during it.