Comorian citizens who wish to travel to the United States for tourism or business purposes must first apply for a US B1/B2 Visa. Unfortunately, the document is not available in electronic format. However, the confirmation page you need when you go at the embassy to apply is available online and iVisa can help you get it. As a bonus, we will even set a date for your interview at the nearest US embassy or consulate.
US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Comoros – requirements
As you can imagine, the requirements for a confirmation page are not as demanding as the ones for the US B1/B2 Visa itself. Even so, you need to make sure that have everything necessary. You must have the following at hand:
- Passport – you cannot apply for a US B1/B2 visa unless you have a valid passport that maintains its status for at least 6 months beyond the intended period of stay in the US.
- Digital photo – for the picture to be valid, it needs to follow all the passport photo guidelines. For example, it needs to be taken recently.
- Travel itinerary – if you have already made the arrangements, you should put them together in a document.
- Dates of previous stays in the US – as you can imagine, this does not apply if you have never been in the United States before.
- Additional information – this depends on the purpose of your trip to the US. But keep in mind that you can be asked to provide information on almost anything that can be proved using an existing document (i.e., cooking class signup).
- E-mail address – since the confirmation page arrives via e-mail, you need to provide a valid address to which you have access. Do not forget to print the confirmation before your interview. You will be asked to present it.
- Means of payment – iVisa accepts multiple methods of payment. You can use the conventional credit or debit card, but PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat are accepted as well.
US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Comoros – the online application form
If you notice that you have everything that you need, you are ready to move on and fill in the application form. That should be easy for all applicants, but in case you need assistance, iVisa’s customer support is available 24/7 and free of charge.
The form you must complete happens in three stages. The first one focuses on general information about yourself and your trip, but it also requires you to choose a processing time for your application. The cost of your US B1/B2 Visa depends on your selection. iVisa gives you three options:
- Standard processing – it takes 72 hours for your application to be processed, and you will spend $175.
- Rush processing – your confirmation page arrives within 24 hours since submission, and it costs $205.
- Super Rush processing – your application is processed within 18 hours, but you are charged $225.
The second step is even more accessible, but you need to be very careful. You are asked to make the payment and review your form so that it does not contain inaccurate information. The third and last step requires you to upload the documents that support your application. iVisa will instruct you how. When you are done, submit your form, and iVisa will take care of the rest.
The bottom line is that you should not struggle to get the confirmation page for a US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Comoros. The process is quite straightforward. When you receive the document, you will also get some useful information on what to expect during your interview, as well as a checklist of the documents you need to bring along.