As a Congolese citizen, you cannot cross the US borders if you do not have a US B1B2 Visa. Of course, that applies when your trip is for short stays (business or tourism). While you cannot apply online for the visa, the confirmation page you need at the embassy during your interview is available online. iVisa can help you acquire it in as little as 18 hours. For your convenience, we will make an appointment for your interview at the nearest US embassy as well.
US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Congo – requirements
What you need to understand is that the requirements for the confirmation page are nothing out of the ordinary. Some people already have everything on the list. With that being said, here is what you need:
- Passport – you cannot apply for a US B1/B2 visa unless you have a valid passport that maintains its status for at least 6 months beyond the intended period of stay in the US.
- Digital photo – for the picture to be valid, it needs to follow all the passport photo guidelines. For example, it needs to be taken recently.
- Travel itinerary – if you have already made the arrangements, you should put them together in a document.
- Dates of previous stays in the US – as you can imagine, this does not apply if you have never been in the United States before.
- Additional information – this depends on the purpose of your trip to the US. But keep in mind that you can be asked to provide information on almost anything that can be proved using an existing document (i.e., cooking class signup).
- E-mail address – since the confirmation page arrives via e-mail, you need to provide a valid address to which you have access. Do not forget to print the confirmation before your interview. You will be asked to present it.
- Means of payment – iVisa accepts multiple methods of payment. You can use the conventional credit or debit card, but PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat are accepted as well.
US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Congo – the online application form
Leaving the requirements aside, let’s talk about the application form you need to fill in. The task should come off as an easy one, but just in case you need help, iVisa put at your disposal an excellent customer support service. It can be reached non-stop, and you are not charged for using it.
The form is broken down into three easy steps. The first one asks for your basic information, as well as passport info and travel details. A processing time option for your application must be selected as well, a factor that determines the cost of your US B1/B2 Visa. For your convenience, iVisa came up with three options:
- Standard processing – it takes 72 hours for your application to be processed, and you will spend $175.
- Rush processing – your confirmation page arrives within 24 hours since submission, and it costs $205.
- Super Rush processing – your application is processed within 18 hours, but you are charged $225.
Getting to the second step, this is the moment in which you must make the payment and revise your form just in case it contains mistakes. The last step is reserved for supporting documents. iVisa will ask you to upload them as needed. When you finish, click on the submit button, and iVisa will take it from there.
What you need to remember from all this is that the online process of getting the confirmation page for a US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Congo is relatively easy. iVisa will send you the document in the timeframe of your choosing, along with some valuable information that should help you prepare for the interview at the US embassy.