Ivorian citizens must acquire a US B1/B2 Visa when traveling to the United States for short stays. Now, you cannot apply for it online, but you can get the confirmation page using an online visa service. You will need it when you go to the US embassy for your interview. iVisa can help you get it in 18 hours. And as a bonus, we will even handle the interview appointment for you.
US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Cote d'Ivoire – requirements
The requirements for the confirmation page are not challenging to fulfill. They are not out of the ordinary, and you may already have some if not all of them. During the application process, iVisa will ask you for the following:
- Passport – you cannot apply for a US B1/B2 visa unless you have a valid passport that maintains its status for at least 6 months beyond the intended period of stay in the US.
- Digital photo – for the picture to be valid, it needs to follow all the passport photo guidelines. For example, it needs to be taken recently.
- Travel itinerary – if you have already made the arrangements, you should put them together in a document.
- Dates of previous stays in the US – as you can imagine, this does not apply if you have never been in the United States before.
- Additional information – this depends on the purpose of your trip to the US. But keep in mind that you can be asked to provide information on almost anything that can be proved using an existing document (i.e., cooking class signup).
- E-mail address – since the confirmation page arrives via e-mail, you need to provide a valid address to which you have access. Do not forget to print the confirmation before your interview. You will be asked to present it.
- Means of payment – iVisa accepts multiple methods of payment. You can use the conventional credit or debit card, but PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat are accepted as well.
US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Cote d'Ivoire – the online application form
As you can imagine, you need to fill in an application form to get your confirmation page. You should not experience any difficulties while completing it, but just in case you have concerns, you can reach iVisa’s customer support 24/7. The service is free.
One of the first things you will notice is that the form is broken down into three steps. During the first one, your job is to insert your personal information, as well as to select a processing time for your application. By doing that, you determine the cost of your US B1/B2 Visa. iVisa gives you three options:
- Standard processing – it takes 72 hours for your application to be processed, and you will spend $175.
- Rush processing – your confirmation page arrives within 24 hours since submission, and it costs $205.
- Super Rush processing – your application is processed within 18 hours, but you are charged $225.
When you get to the second step, you need to cover the payment and review your form, while the third step requires you to upload the necessary documents that support your application. When you are done, submit your form, and iVisa will deliver the confirmation page in the timeframe of your choosing.
The bottom line is that getting the confirmation page for a US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Cote d'Ivoire is an incredibly accessible process. When you get the document, you will also receive some useful information that will help you prepare for your interview at the nearest US embassy.