The citizens of Cuba are among the many nationalities who need to apply for a US B1/B2 Visa when traveling to the United States for business or tourism purposes. You cannot apply online for the visa itself, but when you go to the US embassy, you must hold a confirmation page, and that can be acquired online. iVisa will help you, and we will even schedule an interview for you at the nearest US embassy or consulate.
US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Cuba – requirements
You will be happy to find out that the confirmation page is not a demanding document to obtain. The requirements are easy to meet, and you may have some of the items on the list already. Here is what you must have at hand:
- Passport – you cannot apply for a US B1/B2 visa unless you have a valid passport that maintains its status for at least 6 months beyond the intended period of stay in the US.
- Digital photo – for the picture to be valid, it needs to follow all the passport photo guidelines. For example, it needs to be taken recently.
- Travel itinerary – if you have already made the arrangements, you should put them together in a document.
- Dates of previous stays in the US – as you can imagine, this does not apply if you have never been in the United States before.
- Additional information – this depends on the purpose of your trip to the US. But keep in mind that you can be asked to provide information on almost anything that can be proved using an existing document (i.e., cooking class signup).
- E-mail address – since the confirmation page arrives via e-mail, you need to provide a valid address to which you have access. Do not forget to print the confirmation before your interview. You will be asked to present it.
- Means of payment – iVisa accepts multiple methods of payment. You can use the conventional credit or debit card, but PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat are accepted as well.
US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Cuba – the online application form
As soon as you gather all that is required for the application process, you are ready to fill in the form. It should not take you more than 20 minutes because the task at hand is quite straightforward. Even so, if you need some assistance, iVisa’s customer support is available 24/7 and free of charge.
The application form has three steps. Step number one asks that you provide your personal information and select a processing time. As for the latter, keep in mind that your choice dictates the cost of your US B1/B2 Visa. For your convenience, iVisa provides three excellent options:
- Standard processing – it takes 72 hours for your application to be processed, and you will spend $175.
- Rush processing – your confirmation page arrives within 24 hours since submission, and it costs $205.
- Super Rush processing – your application is processed within 18 hours, but you are charged $225.
When you get to the second step, you will notice that you are asked to make the payment and review your form. The revision is more significant than you think because even a simple typo can render your visa invalid. The third and last step requires you to upload the documents that support your application. After you do that, you can submit your request, and iVisa will manage the rest.
The bottom line is that the process of getting the confirmation page for a US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Cuba is not troublesome at all. iVisa will make sure that you are prepared for your interview by sending you some valuable information about what to expect and what to bring along.