The citizens of Cyprus, like many other nationalities, cannot travel to the United States without a visa. For tourism and business purposes, you must apply for a US B1/B2 Visa. iVisa can help you get the confirmation page you need when you go to the US embassy for your interview. Furthermore, we will take care of the appointment as well so that you can focus on other things.
US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Cyprus – requirements
One of the first things you need to do when you wish to apply is to make sure that you can provide iVisa with everything necessary for the application process. Fortunately, the list is not very long. You will need the following documents and information:
- Passport – you cannot apply for a US B1/B2 visa unless you have a valid passport that maintains its status for at least 6 months beyond the intended period of stay in the US.
- Digital photo – for the picture to be valid, it needs to follow all the passport photo guidelines. For example, it needs to be taken recently.
- Travel itinerary – if you have already made the arrangements, you should put them together in a document.
- Dates of previous stays in the US – as you can imagine, this does not apply if you have never been in the United States before.
- Additional information – this depends on the purpose of your trip to the US. But keep in mind that you can be asked to provide information on almost anything that can be proved using an existing document (i.e., cooking class signup).
- E-mail address – since the confirmation page arrives via e-mail, you need to provide a valid address to which you have access. Do not forget to print the confirmation before your interview. You will be asked to present it.
- Means of payment – iVisa accepts multiple methods of payment. You can use the conventional credit or debit card, but PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat are accepted as well.
US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Cyprus – the online application form
As soon as you are ready, you can proceed to fill in the application form. Normally, it takes people about 20 minutes to complete the task, but if you have questions about it, do not hesitate to contact iVisa’s customer support. The service is available 24/7 and free of charge.
You need to go through all three steps of the form. Step number one wants you to give your personal information, passport information, and a few details about your trip to the US. You must also pick a processing time so that the cost of your US B1/B2 Visa can be established. For that purpose, you are presented with three options:
- Standard processing – it takes 72 hours for your application to be processed, and you will spend $175.
- Rush processing – your confirmation page arrives within 24 hours since submission, and it costs $205.
- Super Rush processing – your application is processed within 18 hours, but you are charged $225.
Moving on to step number two, you must make the payment and revise your form, while the third step requires you to upload the documents that support your application. When all that is over, you can submit your form and iVisa will handle all the rest. All you can do at this point is to wait.
What is important to remember from all this is that iVisa can help with the process of getting the confirmation page for a US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Cyprus. For your benefit, we will even send you useful information about the interview and what to expect during it. It will help you prepare.