The citizens of Djibouti must apply for a US B1/B2 Visa if they plan a trip to the United States. At the moment, the document is not available online. However, when you go to the embassy, you must present a confirmation page, and for that, you can apply online. iVisa can help you with the application process. For your benefit, we will even make an appointment for your interview at the nearest US embassy or consulate.
US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Djibouti – requirements
First of all, you need to make sure that you are able to provide everything necessary for a successful application process. Lucky for you, iVisa does not ask for much. Here is a list of what you need to have at hand:
- Passport – you cannot apply for a US B1/B2 visa unless you have a valid passport that maintains its status for at least 6 months beyond the intended period of stay in the US.
- Digital photo – for the picture to be valid, it needs to follow all the passport photo guidelines. For example, it needs to be taken recently.
- Travel itinerary – if you have already made the arrangements, you should put them together in a document.
- Dates of previous stays in the US – as you can imagine, this does not apply if you have never been in the United States before.
- Additional information – this depends on the purpose of your trip to the US. But keep in mind that you can be asked to provide information on almost anything that can be proved using an existing document (i.e., cooking class signup).
- E-mail address – since the confirmation page arrives via e-mail, you need to provide a valid address to which you have access. Do not forget to print the confirmation before your interview. You will be asked to present it.
- Means of payment – iVisa accepts multiple methods of payment. You can use the conventional credit or debit card, but PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat are accepted as well.
US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Djibouti – the online form
As soon as you put together all of the above, you can move on and fill in the application form. That should not take you more than about 20 minutes, but if you have questions or concerns, you are free to contact iVisa’s customer support 24/7. The service is free of charge.
After you access the application page, you will notice that iVisa divided the form into three steps. That should make things more accessible for you. The first step requires you to fill in the blanks with personal information, passport info, and a few details about your trip. You have to choose a processing time as well, but keep in mind that the price of your US B1/B2 Visa depends on your selection. You are given three options, and they are as follows:
- Standard processing – it takes 72 hours for your application to be processed, and you will spend $175.
- Rush processing – your confirmation page arrives within 24 hours since submission, and it costs $205.
- Super Rush processing – your application is processed within 18 hours, but you are charged $225.
Reaching the second step, you need to make the payment and review your form. The revision is essential because even the smallest mistake can invalidate your visa. After you do that. You can move on to the last step, a moment in which you are required to upload the documents that support your application. When you are finished, you are free to submit your request, and iVisa will take it from there.
As you can see, obtaining the confirmation page for a US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Djibouti is an accessible task when you apply with iVisa. So that you can prepare thoroughly for your interview, iVisa will send you some useful information about it as well.