Like most nationalities, the citizens of Ecuador are required to hold a visa if they ever plan a trip to the United States. For short stays, you must apply for a US B1/B2 Visa, but you cannot do so online. Even so, there is one thing that can be acquired online, and that is the confirmation page you need when you go to apply for the visa at the nearest US embassy. iVisa can get that for you, and we will even take care of the interview appointment for you.
US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Ecuador – requirements
We believe that you will be happy to learn that the confirmation page you need is easy to obtain as far as the requirements go. It is not a demanding document. You only need the following:
- Passport – you cannot apply for a US B1/B2 visa unless you have a valid passport that maintains its status for at least 6 months beyond the intended period of stay in the US.
- Digital photo – for the picture to be valid, it needs to follow all the passport photo guidelines. For example, it needs to be taken recently.
- Travel itinerary – if you have already made the arrangements, you should put them together in a document.
- Dates of previous stays in the US – as you can imagine, this does not apply if you have never been in the United States before.
- Additional information – this depends on the purpose of your trip to the US. But keep in mind that you can be asked to provide information on almost anything that can be proved using an existing document (i.e., cooking class signup).
- E-mail address – since the confirmation page arrives via e-mail, you need to provide a valid address to which you have access. Do not forget to print the confirmation before your interview. You will be asked to present it.
- Means of payment – iVisa accepts multiple methods of payment. You can use the conventional credit or debit card, but Paypal, Alipay, and WeChat are accepted as well.
US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Ecuador – processing time and fees
The cost of your US B1/B2 Visa depends on a single factor, and that is the processing time option you select during the application process. iVisa offers three choices so that you can go for the one that best suits your needs. They are as follows:
- Standard processing – it takes 72 hours for your application to be processed, and you will spend $175.
- Rush processing – your confirmation page arrives within 24 hours since submission, and it costs $205.
- Super Rush processing – your application is processed within 18 hours, but you are charged $225.
US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Ecuador – the online form
The form you must complete has three easy steps, but if you need some help with any of them, you can reach iVisa’s customer support. The service is at your disposal 24/7 and is entirely free of charge.
The first step is the moment when you are required to provide your personal information and select a processing time. The second step covers the payment and revision, while the third expects you to upload the documents that support your application. After you complete all three steps, hit the submit button, and iVisa will take things further.
As you very well can see, getting the confirmation page for a US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Ecuador is not challenging at all. After you receive it, you need to prepare for your interview and iVisa will send you some information on how to do that as well.