Salvadoran citizens who wish to enter the United States must apply for a US B1/B2 Visa is they travel for business or tourism purposes. While the visa cannot be acquired online, the confirmation page you need at the embassy can. iVisa can facilitate the process for you so that you can get the document in 18 hours. Moreover, we will make the appointment for your interview at the nearest US embassy as well.
US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of El Salvador – requirements
To be able to apply for the confirmation page online, you need to make sure that you have everything you need. Fortunately, the requirements are easy to meet, and chances are that you already have some of the items on the list. Here is what you must be able to provide:
- Passport – you cannot apply for a US B1/B2 visa unless you have a valid passport that maintains its status for at least 6 months beyond the intended period of stay in the US.
- Digital photo – for the picture to be valid, it needs to follow all the passport photo guidelines. For example, it needs to be taken recently.
- Travel itinerary – if you have already made the arrangements, you should put them together in a document.
- Dates of previous stays in the US – as you can imagine, this does not apply if you have never been in the United States before.
- Additional information – this depends on the purpose of your trip to the US. But keep in mind that you can be asked to provide information on almost anything that can be proved using an existing document (i.e., cooking class signup).
- E-mail address – since the confirmation page arrives via e-mail, you need to provide a valid address to which you have access. Do not forget to print the confirmation before your interview. You will be asked to present it.
- Means of payment – iVisa accepts multiple methods of payment. You can use the conventional credit or debit card, but PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat are accepted as well.
US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of El Salvador – processing time and fees
How much money you spend on a US B1/B2 Visa depends on the processing time you select during the application process. iVisa gives you three options so that you can choose the one that best suits your needs. They are as follows:
- Standard processing – it takes 72 hours for your application to be processed, and you will spend $175.
- Rush processing – your confirmation page arrives within 24 hours since submission, and it costs $205.
- Super Rush processing – your application is processed within 18 hours, but you are charged $225.
The online application form
All that is left for us to discuss is the contents of the application form. We should start by saying that completing it is easy, but if you need help, iVisa provides customer support 24/7. The service is free.
The form consists of three steps. The first one covers the general information about the applicants and the trip to the US, as well as the processing time selection. The second step focuses on payment and revision, while the third wants you to upload the documentation that supports your application. When you are done, you are free to submit your request, and iVisa will take it from there.
What you need to know is that getting the confirmation page for a US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of El Salvador is not complicated at all. iVisa will help you along the way. We will even send you some information on what to expect during the interview and how to prepare for it.