The citizens of Equatorial Guinea who wish to travel to the United States cannot do so if they do not hold a visa. For short stays, you must apply for a US B1/B2 Visa, but you cannot do that online. However, with the help of iVisa, you can acquire online the confirmation page you will be asked to present when you go to the US embassy for your interview. As to that, iVisa will take care of the appointment as well.
US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Equatorial Guinea – requirements
You cannot begin the application process for the confirmation page if you do not fulfill all the requirements. However, rest assured that there is nothing out of the ordinary on that list. You need the following:
- Passport – you cannot apply for a US B1/B2 visa unless you have a valid passport that maintains its status for at least 6 months beyond the intended period of stay in the US.
- Digital photo – for the picture to be valid, it needs to follow all the passport photo guidelines. For example, it needs to be taken recently.
- Travel itinerary – if you have already made the arrangements, you should put them together in a document.
- Dates of previous stays in the US – as you can imagine, this does not apply if you have never been in the United States before.
- Additional information – this depends on the purpose of your trip to the US. But keep in mind that you can be asked to provide information on almost anything that can be proved using an existing document (i.e., cooking class signup).
- E-mail address – since the confirmation page arrives via e-mail, you need to provide a valid address to which you have access. Do not forget to print the confirmation before your interview. You will be asked to present it.
- Means of payment – iVisa accepts multiple methods of payment. You can use the conventional credit or debit card, but PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat are accepted as well.
US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Equatorial Guinea – processing time and fees
The price of your US B1/B2 Visa depends on one thing and one thing only: the processing time you select when you fill in the form. iVisa came up with three options so that you can go for the one that is most convenient for you. They are as follows:
- Standard processing – it takes 72 hours for your application to be processed, and you will spend $175.
- Rush processing – your confirmation page arrives within 24 hours since submission, and it costs $205.
- Super Rush processing – your application is processed within 18 hours, but you are charged $225.
The online application form
You can proceed to fill in the application form after you put together all the requirements listed above. You should not experience any troubles while completing the task, but if you need assistance, you can contact iVisa’s customer support. It can be reached non-stop and does not charge.
Three steps make the application form. The first one is reserved for general information and processing time selection. The second step expects you to make the payment and review your form, while the third requires you to provide iVisa with the documentation that supports your application. After all, three steps are complete, submit your request, and iVisa will hold to its end of the bargain.
The bottom line is that there is nothing complicated about getting the confirmation page for a US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Equatorial Guinea. iVisa is of tremendous help, and it will help you with the interview as well. You will receive valuable information about what to expect and how to prepare.