All Eritrean citizens who want to take a trip to the United States must first acquire a visa. For tourism and business purposed, a US B1/B2 Visa is required, but you cannot get it online. Nevertheless, the confirmation page you need when you go to the embassy is available online, and with the help of iVisa, you can get it in 18 hours. At the same time, after processing your request, we will even schedule the interview for you at the nearest US embassy or consulate.
US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Eritrea – requirements
The first thing you need to do when you want to apply for the confirmation page is to make sure that you have everything you need for a successful application process. You will need the following:
- Passport – you cannot apply for a US B1/B2 visa unless you have a valid passport that maintains its status for at least 6 months beyond the intended period of stay in the US.
- Digital photo – for the picture to be valid, it needs to follow all the passport photo guidelines. For example, it needs to be taken recently.
- Travel itinerary – if you have already made the arrangements, you should put them together in a document.
- Dates of previous stays in the US – as you can imagine, this does not apply if you have never been in the United States before.
- Additional information – this depends on the purpose of your trip to the US. But keep in mind that you can be asked to provide information on almost anything that can be proved using an existing document (i.e., cooking class signup).
- E-mail address – since the confirmation page arrives via e-mail, you need to provide a valid address to which you have access. Do not forget to print the confirmation before your interview. You will be asked to present it.
- Means of payment – iVisa accepts multiple methods of payment. You can use the conventional credit or debit card, but PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat are accepted as well.
US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Eritrea – the online application form
After you manage to gather all of the above, you can proceed to fill in the application form. That should not prove to be a difficult task, but iVisa puts at your disposal a customer support service should you need some help. It is available 24/7 and is free.
The form you need to go through has three simple steps. The first one asks that you provide iVisa with general information about yourself and your trip to the US. You must also pick a processing time for your application, something that establishes the cost of your US B1/B2 Visa. You can choose one of the following options:
- Standard processing – it takes 72 hours for your application to be processed, and you will spend $175.
- Rush processing – your confirmation page arrives within 24 hours since submission, and it costs $205.
- Super Rush processing – your application is processed within 18 hours, but you are charged $225.
Step number two consists of payment and revision, while the third one wants you to provide iVisa with the essential documents that support your application. You will be asked to upload them. After you do that, you can hit the submit button, and iVisa will handle the rest.
As you can see, there is nothing complicated in the process of getting the confirmation page for a US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Eritrea. iVisa will help you further by sending you some information about the interview and how to prepare for it.