We are improving our B1/B2 application process to make sure it is up to date with current US visa policy. We will make this product available again soon. In the mean time, below you will find useful information to keep in mind for your US visa application.
Like most nationalities, Ethiopian citizens cannot cross the US borders if they do not have a visa. The US B1/B2 Visa covers business and tourism purposes, but you cannot obtain it online. Even so, iVisa still can help you with something. It can help you acquire the confirmation page you need when you go to the embassy to apply for your visa. We will even set the interview at the nearest US embassy or consulate after we process your request.
US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Ethiopia – requirements
The confirmation page may not be as demanding as the visa itself, but you still need to make sure that you have everything that is required. With that being said, here is what you will need:
- Passport – you cannot apply for a US B1/B2 visa unless you have a valid passport that maintains its status for at least 6 months beyond the intended period of stay in the US.
- Digital photo – for the picture to be valid, it needs to follow all the passport photo guidelines. For example, it needs to be taken recently.
- Travel itinerary – if you have already made the arrangements, you should put them together in a document.
- Dates of previous stays in the US – as you can imagine, this does not apply if you have never been in the United States before.
- Additional information – this depends on the purpose of your trip to the US. But keep in mind that you can be asked to provide information on almost anything that can be proved using an existing document (i.e., cooking class signup).
- E-mail address – since the confirmation page arrives via e-mail, you need to provide a valid address to which you have access. Do not forget to print the confirmation before your interview. You will be asked to present it.
- Means of payment – iVisa accepts multiple methods of payment. You can use the conventional credit or debit card, but PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat are accepted as well.
US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Ethiopia – processing time and fees
iVisa will always practice competitive fees, but the cost of your US B1/B2 Visa depends on the processing time you select when you fill in the online application form. You are presented with three options. It is up to you to decide which one is most convenient. They are as follows:
- Standard processing – it takes 72 hours for your application to be processed, and you will spend $175.
- Rush processing – your confirmation page arrives within 24 hours since submission, and it costs $205.
- Super Rush processing – your application is processed within 18 hours, but you are charged $225.
The contents of the online application form
What is important for you to know is that if you need any kind of help while you fill in the application form, iVisa’s customer support service is at your disposal non-stop and is entirely free of charge.
The form you need to go over happens in three stages. The first stage wants you to provide your personal information and to select a processing time. The second expects you to make the payment and revise your form, and the third requires you to upload the supporting documents of your application. After you go through all three stages, you can submit your request, and iVisa will take care of the rest.
What you need to understand is that getting the confirmation page for a US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Ethiopia is an easy task. iVisa will help you through the process. Moreover, we will also send you some useful information on how to prepare for your interview at the US embassy.