The citizens of Fiji, like many other nationalities, cannot take a trip to the United States without holding a visa. For short stays, you need to apply for a US B1/B2 Visa. Unfortunately, you cannot do that online. However, what you can do online is apply for a confirmation page with iVisa. You will be required to present it when you go to the embassy. iVisa will take care of the interview appointment as well.
US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Fiji – requirements
One of the first things you need to do when you want to apply online for a confirmation page is to put together a series of documents and information that are necessary during the application process. Here is what you need:
- Passport – you cannot apply for a US B1/B2 visa unless you have a valid passport that maintains its status for at least 6 months beyond the intended period of stay in the US.
- Digital photo – for the picture to be valid, it needs to follow all the passport photo guidelines. For example, it needs to be taken recently.
- Travel itinerary – if you have already made the arrangements, you should put them together in a document.
- Dates of previous stays in the US – as you can imagine, this does not apply if you have never been in the United States before.
- Additional information – this depends on the purpose of your trip to the US. But keep in mind that you can be asked to provide information on almost anything that can be proved using an existing document (i.e., cooking class signup).
- E-mail address – since the confirmation page arrives via e-mail, you need to provide a valid address to which you have access. Do not forget to print the confirmation before your interview. You will be asked to present it.
- Means of payment – iVisa accepts multiple methods of payment. You can use the conventional credit or debit card, but PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat are accepted as well.
US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Fiji – the online application form
After you put together the requirements listed above, you are ready to move on and fill in the application form. Just in case you need some help or have some questions, you should know that iVisa’s customer support service is at your disposal 24/7 and is free to use.
The form you must fill in is made of three parts. The first one wants you to give general information about yourself and your trip, but you also need to decide as far as the processing time is concerned. Your decision dictates the cost of your US B1/B2 Visa, and you can choose from one of the following three options:
- Standard processing – it takes 72 hours for your application to be processed, and you will spend $175.
- Rush processing – your confirmation page arrives within 24 hours since submission, and it costs $205.
- Super Rush processing – your application is processed within 18 hours, but you are charged $225.
The second step consists of payment and revision, while the third one is the point at which iVisa requires you to upload all the necessary documents that support your application. After you do that, you can submit your form, and iVisa will take care of the rest.
Surely, we can all agree that it is incredibly convenient to acquire the confirmation page for a US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Fiji. iVisa’s purpose is to help you. That is why we will even send you useful information on how to prepare for the interview and what to expect.