As a Gabonese citizen, you cannot travel to the United States without a visa. For short stays, like tourism and business, you must first apply for a US B1/B2 Visa. While that is not possible online, the confirmation page you need when you go to the embassy can be obtained online. iVisa can help you with the application process. We will even take care of the interview appointment for you at the nearest US embassy or consulate.
US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Gabon – requirements
As you can imagine, you need to fulfill a few requirements before you fill in the application form. Fortunately for you, they are easy to meet. You only need to be able to provide the following:
- Passport – you cannot apply for a US B1/B2 visa unless you have a valid passport that maintains its status for at least 6 months beyond the intended period of stay in the US.
- Digital photo – for the picture to be valid, it needs to follow all the passport photo guidelines. For example, it needs to be taken recently.
- Travel itinerary – if you have already made the arrangements, you should put them together in a document.
- Dates of previous stays in the US – as you can imagine, this does not apply if you have never been in the United States before.
- Additional information – this depends on the purpose of your trip to the US. But keep in mind that you can be asked to provide information on almost anything that can be proved using an existing document (i.e., cooking class signup).
- E-mail address – since the confirmation page arrives via e-mail, you need to provide a valid address to which you have access. Do not forget to print the confirmation before your interview. You will be asked to present it.
- Means of payment – iVisa accepts multiple methods of payment. You can use the conventional credit or debit card, but Paypal, Alipay, and WeChat are accepted as well.
US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Gabon – the online application form
After you handle the requirements, it is time to move on and fill in the application form. You should have an easy time completing the task, but if you need some help along the way, iVisa’s customer support is reachable 24/7 and free of charge.
The form consists of three steps. Step number one asks you to insert your personal information, some travel details, as well as passport number and expiration date. You must also decide on a processing time for your application. That determines the cost of your US B1/B2 Visa. You are given three choices, and they are as follows:
- Standard processing – it takes 72 hours for your application to be processed, and you will spend $175.
- Rush processing – your confirmation page arrives within 24 hours since submission, and it costs $205.
- Super Rush processing – your application is processed within 18 hours, but you are charged $225.
Step number two asks you to make the payment and review your form, while the third wants you to upload the supporting documents of your application. Once all steps are complete, you can submit your form, and iVisa will take things further.
What is important to remember from all this is that getting the confirmation page for a US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Gabon is not a difficult task. iVisa helps you every step of the way. You will even be sent some information on what to expect during the interview, as well as how to prepare for it.