Like most of the nationalities, the citizens of Georgia cannot expect to enter the United States without a visa. The document fit for tourism and business purposes is the US B1/B2 Visa. You may not be able to procure this one online, but the confirmation page you need for the interview to happen can be obtained online, and iVisa is here to help you out. As a bonus, we will take care of the appointment for your interview at the nearest US embassy as well.
US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Georgia – the requirements
As you may expect, you need to fulfill a few requirements before moving on to the application page. You will be happy to learn that you do not need much, and the necessary things are easy to get your hands on. Here is what you must procure:
- Passport – you cannot apply for a US B1/B2 visa unless you have a valid passport that maintains its status for at least 6 months beyond the intended period of stay in the US.
- Digital photo – for the picture to be valid, it needs to follow all the passport photo guidelines. For example, it needs to be taken recently.
- Travel itinerary – if you have already made the arrangements, you should put them together in a document.
- Dates of previous stays in the US – as you can imagine, this does not apply if you have never been in the United States before.
- Additional information – this depends on the purpose of your trip to the US. But keep in mind that you can be asked to provide information on almost anything that can be proved using an existing document (i.e., cooking class signup).
- E-mail address – since the confirmation page arrives via e-mail, you need to provide a valid address to which you have access. Do not forget to print the confirmation before your interview. You will be asked to present it.
- Means of payment – iVisa accepts multiple methods of payment. You can use the conventional credit or debit card, but PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat are accepted as well.
US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Georgia – processing time and fees
You may be interested to know how long it takes for your request to be processed and how much your US B1/B2 Visa will cost. The truth is that you get to decide on that. It is because iVisa lets you choose one of the following options:
- Standard processing – it takes 72 hours for your application to be processed, and you will spend $175.
- Rush processing – your confirmation page arrives within 24 hours since submission, and it costs $205.
- Super Rush processing – your application is processed within 18 hours, but you are charged $225.
The online application form
Now that you know what you need, how long it takes, and how much it costs, let’s go over a short synthesis of what the application form is like. For short, it is quite straightforward, but if you need some help, iVisa’s customer support can be reached 24/7.
The form consists of three steps. The first one asks you to provide your personal information and select a processing time. The second step requires you to cover the payment and carefully review your form, while the last one asks that you upload the supporting documents of your application. After you finish, you can submit your request, and iVisa will handle all the rest.
What you need to remember from all this is that getting the confirmation page for a US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Georgia has never been so convenient. To help you further, iVisa will send you some useful information on what to expect during your interview at the US embassy, as well as what documents you need to bring with you. It should help you prepare.