As a Grenadian citizen, you cannot travel to the United States if you do not have a visa. For tourism or business purposes, you must first apply for a US B1/B2 Visa. While you cannot apply for it online, there is one necessary document you can acquire online. We are referring to the confirmation page you have to get before going for your interview at the US embassy. iVisa can help you with that, and we will even make an appointment for you at the nearest US embassy or consulate.
US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Grenada – requirements
As you can imagine, you cannot start the online application process before making sure that you meet all the requirements. Fortunately, this is not a demanding process. What you need is as follows:
- Passport – you cannot start the process for a US B1/B2 Visa if you do not hold a valid passport. The document needs to keep its validity for at least another 6 months from the moment you intend to leave from the US.
- Digital photo – you are required to upload it during the application process. Make sure that it follows all the passport photo guidelines.
- Travel itinerary – this requirement does not apply to travelers who have not made arrangements for their stay in the US.
- Dates of previous trips to the US – again, this is not applicable if this is your first trip to the United States.
- Additional information – depending on the purpose of your trip, you may be asked to present other documents too. It is best if you have at hand every document related to your travels.
- E-mail address – iVisa will send you the confirmation page via e-mail, which is why it is essential for you to provide a valid address. Remember to print out the document when you receive it.
- Means of payment – fortunately, iVisa is versatile as far as payment is concerned. You can use a credit/debit card, but you can pay with PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat as well.
US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Grenada – the online application form
After you put together all of the above, you are ready to access the application page and fill in the form. It should not take you more than 20 minutes, but if you think you need some help, contact iVisa’s customer support. It is available non-stop and free of charge.
The form consists of three simple steps. The first one asks for general information about yourself and the trip to the US, but you need to select a processing time for your application as well. Depending on your choice, the cost of your US B1/B2 Visa will be established. You are given three options:
- Standard processing – it takes 72 hours for your request to be processed, and you are charged $175.
- Rush processing – if you need your confirmation a bit faster, choose this option, and your application will be processed within 24 hours. The cost, this time, is $205.
- Super Rush processing – in case you want your confirmation as soon as possible, choose this one, and you will receive it in just 18 hours. The fee, however, is $225.
When you get to step number two, you must cover the payment and revise your form to make sure it does not contain any errors. Step number three will ask you to upload the supporting documents of your application. After you are done, submit your request and iVisa will take care of the rest.
The bottom line is that getting the confirmation page for a US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Grenada implies very little effort. iVisa will help you with anything. We will also help you prepare for the interview by sending you valuable information on what to expect.