Like many other nationalities, the citizens of Guatemala are required to apply for a US B1/B2 Visa before traveling to the United States. The document is not available online, but what you can do online is to apply for the confirmation page you need when you go to the US embassy for your interview. iVisa can help you get it in as little as 18 hours. For your benefit, we will even schedule the interview at the nearest US embassy or consulate.
US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Guatemala – requirements
We do not recommend going straight for the application form. First, you need to make sure that you can put together whatever is necessary for the application process. With that in mind, here is what you need:
- Passport – you cannot start the process for a US B1/B2 Visa if you do not hold a valid passport. The document needs to keep its validity for at least another 6 months from the moment you intend to leave from the US.
- Digital photo – you are required to upload it during the application process. Make sure that it follows all the passport photo guidelines.
- Travel itinerary – this requirement does not apply to travelers who have not made arrangements for their stay in the US.
- Dates of previous trips to the US – again, this is not applicable if this is your first trip to the United States.
- Additional information – depending on the purpose of your trip, you may be asked to present other documents too. It is best if you have at hand every document related to your travels.
- E-mail address – iVisa will send you the confirmation page via e-mail, which is why it is essential for you to provide a valid address. Remember to print out the document when you receive it.
- Means of payment – fortunately, iVisa is versatile as far as payment is concerned. You can use a credit/debit card, but you can pay with PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat as well.
US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Guatemala – the online form
When you reach the point in which you consider that you have all of the above, you can fill in the form. You should not have any issues in completing the task, but iVisa puts at your disposal a non-stop customer support service should you require some help. The service is free of charge.
What you will see, when you access the application page, is that the form is broken down into three parts. The first one asks for basic information and expects you to choose a processing time for your application. That will determine the cost of your US B1/B2 Visa. You have three options:
- Standard processing – it takes 72 hours for your request to be processed, and you are charged $175.
- Rush processing – if you need your confirmation a bit faster, choose this option, and your application will be processed within 24 hours. The cost, this time, is $205.
- Super Rush processing – in case you want your confirmation as soon as possible, choose this one, and you will receive it in just 18 hours. The fee, however, is $225.
The second part requires you to make the payment and review your given information, while the third gives you instructions on how to upload the supporting documents of your application. As soon as you are done, submit your form, and iVisa will take it from there.
What you need to keep in mind is that obtaining the confirmation page for a US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Guatemala does not involve much effort on your part. iVisa wants to be of help, which is why we will also send you useful information on how to prepare for your interview at the US embassy.