Most nationalities need a visa to enter the United States, and the citizens of Guinea make no difference. If you travel to the US for tourism or business purposes, you are required to first apply for a US B1/B2 Visa. You do not have the possibility to apply for it online, but the confirmation page you need to set the interview is available online. iVisa can assist you with that, and we will even schedule the interview for you at the nearest US embassy or consulate.
US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Guinea – requirements
Before you start filling in the application form, we suggest you make sure that you have everything necessary for the application process. Below, you will find a list of all the documents and information you need:
- Passport – you cannot start the process for a US B1/B2 Visa if you do not hold a valid passport. The document needs to keep its validity for at least another 6 months from the moment you intend to leave from the US.
- Digital photo – you are required to upload it during the application process. Make sure that it follows all the passport photo guidelines.
- Travel itinerary – this requirement does not apply to travelers who have not made arrangements for their stay in the US.
- Dates of previous trips to the US – again, this is not applicable if this is your first trip to the United States.
- Additional information – depending on the purpose of your trip, you may be asked to present other documents too. It is best if you have at hand every document related to your travels.
- E-mail address – iVisa will send you the confirmation page via e-mail, which is why it is essential for you to provide a valid address. Remember to print out the document when you receive it.
- Means of payment – fortunately, iVisa is versatile as far as payment is concerned. You can use a credit/debit card, but you can pay with PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat as well.
US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Guinea – the online application form
Once you consider you are ready, you can begin to fill in the application form. Keep I mind that iVisa provides customer support 24/7 at no charge in case you need some help or have questions regarding the process.
You will see that the form is divided into three steps. Step number one asks for your personal information, passport info, and a few details concerning your trip. At the same time, you need to choose a processing time. The cost of your US B1/B2 Visa depends on your decision. Your options are as follows:
- Standard processing – it takes 72 hours for your request to be processed, and you are charged $175.
- Rush processing – if you need your confirmation a bit faster, choose this option, and your application will be processed within 24 hours. The cost, this time, is $205.
- Super Rush processing – in case you want your confirmation as soon as possible, choose this one, and you will receive it in just 18 hours. The fee, however, is $225.
During the second step, you need to cover the payment and review your form. It is essential that all the information you provide is 100% accurate. And the third step requires you to upload the documentation that supports your application. When you are through, submit your request and iVisa will take it from there.
What is important to understand is that the process of getting the confirmation page for a US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Guinea does not involve too much effort on your behalf. To further help you, iVisa will also send you some helpful information about the interview and how to prepare for it.