The citizens of Guinea-Bissau are among the many nationalities who are required to apply for a visa before traveling to the United States. If your trip is for business or tourism purposes, you need to obtain a US B1/B2 Visa. It is true that you cannot get it online, but the confirmation page you need when you go to the embassy can be acquired online, and this is where iVisa jumps in. We will even schedule the interview for you at the nearest US embassy.
US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Guinea-Bissau – requirements
You will be pleased to learn that the [confirmation page] you are about to apply for does not imply much effort as far as the requirements are concerned. You only need to be able to provide the following:
- Passport – you cannot start the process for a US B1/B2 Visa if you do not hold a valid passport. The document needs to keep its validity for at least another 6 months from the moment you intend to leave from the US.
- Digital photo – you are required to upload it during the application process. Make sure that it follows all the passport photo guidelines.
- Travel itinerary – this requirement does not apply to travelers who have not made arrangements for their stay in the US.
- Dates of previous trips to the US – again, this is not applicable if this is your first trip to the United States.
- Additional information – depending on the purpose of your trip, you may be asked to present other documents too. It is best if you have at hand every document related to your travels.
- E-mail address – iVisa will send you the confirmation page via e-mail, which is why it is essential for you to provide a valid address. Remember to print out the document when you receive it.
- Means of payment – fortunately, iVisa is versatile as far as payment is concerned. You can use a credit/debit card, but you can pay with PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat as well.
US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Guinea-Bissau – the online application form
When you consider you are ready, you can access the application page and fill in the form. It is an easy task, but if you think that you need a little help or have some questions, do not hesitate to contact iVisa’s customer service. It is available non-stop and free of charge.
The form you are required to complete has three steps. The first one asks for basic information, passport info, and a couple of details regarding your trip. This is also the moment when you must select a processing time for your application, an action which helps establish the cost of your US B1/B2 Visa. iVisa gives you three options:
- Standard processing – it takes 72 hours for your request to be processed, and you are charged $175.
- Rush processing – if you need your confirmation a bit faster, choose this option, and your application will be processed within 24 hours. The cost, this time, is $205.
- Super Rush processing – in case you want your confirmation as soon as possible, choose this one, and you will receive it in just 18 hours. The fee, however, is $225.
The second step is even simpler. You need to handle the payment and review your form so that it contains only accurate information. The third and last step requires you to upload the documents that are necessary to support your application. After you do that as well, you are free to submit your request, and iVisa takes it from there.
Needless to say, the online process of getting the confirmation page for a US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Guinea-Bissau is not complicated at all. iVisa will even send you some information about the interview so that you can prepare yourself better for it.