Guyanese citizens who wish to take a trip to the United States, for business or pleasure, must first apply for a US B1/B2 Visa. While you do not have the opportunity to acquire it online, the confirmation page needed when you go to the embassy is available online. iVisa can help you apply for it. For your convenience, we will even handle your interview appointment at the nearest US embassy.
US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Guyana – requirements
If one thing is for sure, it is that you do not have to worry about fulfilling the requirements. The list is relatively short, and the items on it are effortless to acquire. Here is what you need:
- Passport – you cannot start the process for a US B1/B2 Visa if you do not hold a valid passport. The document needs to keep its validity for at least another 6 months from the moment you intend to leave from the US.
- Digital photo – you are required to upload it during the application process. Make sure that it follows all the passport photo guidelines.
- Travel itinerary – this requirement does not apply to travelers who have not made arrangements for their stay in the US.
- Dates of previous trips to the US – again, this is not applicable if this is your first trip to the United States.
- Additional information – depending on the purpose of your trip, you may be asked to present other documents too. It is best if you have at hand every document related to your travels.
- E-mail address – iVisa will send you the confirmation page via e-mail, which is why it is essential for you to provide a valid address. Remember to print out the document when you receive it.
- Means of payment – fortunately, iVisa is versatile as far as payment is concerned. You can use a credit/debit card, but you can pay with PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat as well.
US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Guyana – the online form
As soon as you are ready, you can proceed to the application page and fill in the form. It should not come off as a difficult task, but if you have concerns or need some help, iVisa’s customer support is at your disposal 24/7 and is free of charge.
The form you will come across on the application page consists of three simple steps. The first one will ask for your personal information and a few details about your trip. You are also required to select a processing time for your application so that the cost of your US B1/B2 Visa can be established. You are presented with three options:
- Standard processing – it takes 72 hours for your request to be processed, and you are charged $175.
- Rush processing – if you need your confirmation a bit faster, choose this option, and your application will be processed within 24 hours. The cost, this time, is $205.
- Super Rush processing – in case you want your confirmation as soon as possible, choose this one, and you will receive it in just 18 hours. The fee, however, is $225.
The second step consists of payment and revision, while the third requires you to upload the documents that support your application. Once you are done with that as well, submit your request, and iVisa will process it in the timeframe of your choosing.
As you can see, there is nothing difficult about the process of getting the confirmation page for a US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Guyana. Moreover, iVisa will also send you some information on what to expect during the interview and how to prepare for it.