The citizens of Haiti, like most nationalities in the world, need to hold a valid visa in order to enter the United States. For business and tourism purposes, you must apply for a US B1/B2 Visa. You cannot do that online. However, what you can obtain online is the confirmation page you need when you go to apply for the visa at the US embassy. iVisa can facilitate the process, and we will even cover the interview appointment for you at the nearest US embassy or consulate.
US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Haiti – requirements
Fortunately, you do not need to worry about anything as far as the requirements are concerned. The list is relatively short, and the items on it are easy to get a hold of. You will need the following:
- Passport – you cannot start the process for a US B1/B2 Visa if you do not hold a valid passport. The document needs to keep its validity for at least another 6 months from the moment you intend to leave from the US.
- Digital photo – you are required to upload it during the application process. Make sure that it follows all the passport photo guidelines.
- Travel itinerary – this requirement does not apply to travelers who have not made arrangements for their stay in the US.
- Dates of previous trips to the US – again, this is not applicable if this is your first trip to the United States.
- Additional information – depending on the purpose of your trip, you may be asked to present other documents too. It is best if you have at hand every document related to your travels.
- E-mail address – iVisa will send you the confirmation page via e-mail, which is why it is essential for you to provide a valid address. Remember to print out the document when you receive it.
- Means of payment – fortunately, iVisa is versatile as far as payment is concerned. You can use a credit/debit card, but you can pay with PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat as well.
US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Haiti – the online application form
Putting all of the above together means that you can move on, and that means you have to fill in the application form. You should not experience any difficulties along the process, but you can always contact iVisa’s customer support if you need help. The service is available 24/7 and free of charge.
There are three steps that make the application form. The first one only wants you to provide general information and select a processing time. As for the latter. Keep in mind that your choice determines how soon your confirmation page is ready, as well as how much you will spend on your US B1/B2 Visa. You are given the following options:
- Standard processing – it takes 72 hours for your request to be processed, and you are charged $175.
- Rush processing – if you need your confirmation a bit faster, choose this option, and your application will be processed within 24 hours. The cost, this time, is $205.
- Super Rush processing – in case you want your confirmation as soon as possible, choose this one, and you will receive it in just 18 hours. The fee, however, is $225.
When you get to the second step, you have to handle the payment and review your form, and the third step requires you to upload the documents that iVisa asks of you. After you do that, you can click on the submit button and iVisa will take it from there.
As you can see, getting the confirmation page for a US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Haiti is easy. iVisa will also send you some useful information that should help you prepare for your interview at the embassy.