The citizens of Honduras cannot travel to the United States unless they obtain a visa first. For short stays (business/tourism), you need to apply for a US B1/B2 Visa. While you cannot get it online, the confirmation page that is required when you go to the embassy can be acquired online. iVisa can help with the application process. After we process your request, we will even set the interview date for you at the nearest US embassy.
US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Honduras – requirements
The first thing you have to do before accessing the application page is to make sure that you have everything necessary so that the process is successful. But you only need the following:
- Passport – you cannot start the process for a US B1/B2 Visa if you do not hold a valid passport. The document needs to keep its validity for at least another 6 months from the moment you intend to leave from the US.
- Digital photo – you are required to upload it during the application process. Make sure that it follows all the passport photo guidelines.
- Travel itinerary – this requirement does not apply to travelers who have not made arrangements for their stay in the US.
- Dates of previous trips to the US – again, this is not applicable if this is your first trip to the United States.
- Additional information – depending on the purpose of your trip, you may be asked to present other documents too. It is best if you have at hand every document related to your travels.
- E-mail address – iVisa will send you the confirmation page via e-mail, which is why it is essential for you to provide a valid address. Remember to print out the document when you receive it.
- Means of payment – fortunately, iVisa is versatile as far as payment is concerned. You can use a credit/debit card, but you can pay with PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat as well.
US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Honduras – the online application form
The next thing you have to is to fill in the application form. You should not find it difficult, but in case you need some help, iVisa’s customer support can be reached 24/7. The service is free of charge.
The form you must complete has three steps. The first one asks that you insert your personal information such as name, address, e-mail, phone number, etc. Passport info and travel details are also necessary. The same step will ask you to choose a processing time as well. Your choice determines the cost of your US B1/B2 Visa, and you have three of them:
- Standard processing – it takes 72 hours for your request to be processed, and you are charged $175.
- Rush processing – if you need your confirmation a bit faster, choose this option, and your application will be processed within 24 hours. The cost, this time, is $205.
- Super Rush processing – in case you want your confirmation as soon as possible, choose this one, and you will receive it in just 18 hours. The fee, however, is $225.
When you get to the second step, iVisa will require you to make the payment and revise your form. It is essential that there are no mistakes in your form. Lastly, the third step asks you to upload the documents that support your application. As soon as you are done, you are free to submit your request and iVisa will process it in the timeframe of your selection.
As you can see, getting the confirmation page for a US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Honduras is incredibly convenient with iVisa. To show our support, we will even send you valuable information about the interview and how to thoroughly prepare for it.