Most nationalities need to obtain a visa before traveling to the United States, and the citizens of Iraq are among them. For business or tourism purposes, you must apply for a US B1/B2 Visa, but unfortunately, you cannot apply for it online. However, the confirmation page you need when you go to the embassy is available online, and iVisa can help you obtain it in 18 hours. We will even take care of the interview appointment at the nearest US embassy or consulate.
US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Iraq – requirements
Since the requirements are easy to acquire, you do not have to concern yourself with this. Even so, you need to provide a few things so that iVisa can get the process started. Here is what you must have at hand:
- Passport – you cannot start the process for a US B1/B2 Visa if you do not hold a valid passport. The document needs to keep its validity for at least another 6 months from the moment you intend to leave from the US.
- Digital photo – you are required to upload it during the application process. Make sure that it follows all the passport photo guidelines.
- Travel itinerary – this requirement does not apply to travelers who have not made arrangements for their stay in the US.
- Dates of previous trips to the US – again, this is not applicable if this is your first trip to the United States.
- Additional information – depending on the purpose of your trip, you may be asked to present other documents too. It is best if you have at hand every document related to your travels.
- E-mail address – iVisa will send you the confirmation page via e-mail, which is why it is essential for you to provide a valid address. Remember to print out the document when you receive it.
- Means of payment – fortunately, iVisa is versatile as far as payment is concerned. You can use a credit/debit card, but you can pay with PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat as well.
US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Iraq – the application form
One last requirement you need to meet is the application form. It should not take you more than 20 minutes to fill it in, but if you need assistance, iVisa provides customer support 24/7. The service is free of charge.
There are three steps that you must complete. The first one focuses on personal information and processing time. As for the latter, remember that your choice determines the cost of your US B1/B2 Visa. For your convenience, iVisa came up with three options:
- Standard processing – it takes 72 hours for your request to be processed, and you are charged $175.
- Rush processing – if you need your confirmation a bit faster, choose this option, and your application will be processed within 24 hours. The cost, this time, is $205.
- Super Rush processing – in case you want your confirmation as soon as possible, choose this one, and you will receive it in just 18 hours. The fee, however, is $225.
The second step wants you to make the payment and revise your form, while the third requires you to provide iVisa with the necessary documentation that supports your application. After you complete all three steps, you can click on the submit button and iVisa will take it from there.
As you can see, the process of getting the confirmation page for a US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Iraq does not involve too much effort. iVisa will even send you some information on what to expect during the interview, as well as a checklist of the documents you need to bring along.