As an Israeli citizen, you need to apply for a US B1/B2 Visa if you plan to travel to the United States for business or pleasure. While you may not be able to apply online for the visa itself, iVisa can help you complete an online application process to obtain the confirmation page you need when you go to the embassy. As to that, iVisa will also handle the interview appointment for you at the nearest US embassy or consulate.
US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Israel – requirements
In order to enjoy a swift and straightforward application process, we recommend that you first make sure that you meet the requirements, and only then proceed to fill in the application form. For the confirmation page, you will need the following:
- Passport – you cannot start the process for a US B1/B2 Visa if you do not hold a valid passport. The document needs to keep its validity for at least another 6 months from the moment you intend to leave from the US.
- Digital photo – you are required to upload it during the application process. Make sure that it follows all the passport photo guidelines.
- Travel itinerary – this requirement does not apply to travelers who have not made arrangements for their stay in the US.
- Dates of previous trips to the US – again, this is not applicable if this is your first trip to the United States.
- Additional information – depending on the purpose of your trip, you may be asked to present other documents too. It is best if you have at hand every document related to your travels.
- E-mail address – iVisa will send you the confirmation page via e-mail, which is why it is essential for you to provide a valid address. Remember to print out the document when you receive it.
- Means of payment – fortunately, iVisa is versatile as far as payment is concerned. You can use a credit/debit card, but you can pay with PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat as well.
US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Israel – the online application form
Once you notice that you have every item on the list above, you can proceed to fill in the form. It is usually perceived as an easy task, but do not hesitate to contact iVisa’s customer support if you have questions or concerns. The service is reachable 24/7 and free of charge.
The form in question consists of three easy steps. The first one handles your personal information and wants you to select a processing time for your application. Keep in mind that your decision determines the cost of your US B1/B2 Visa. iVisa gives you three options. They are as follows:
- Standard processing – it takes 72 hours for your request to be processed, and you are charged $175.
- Rush processing – if you need your confirmation a bit faster, choose this option, and your application will be processed within 24 hours. The cost, this time, is $205.
- Super Rush processing – in case you want your confirmation as soon as possible, choose this one, and you will receive it in just 18 hours. The fee, however, is $225.
The second step wants you to make the payment and revise your form so that it does not contain inaccurate information, while the third expects you to upload the documents that support your application. When you are done, click the submit button and iVisa will handle the rest.
Needless to say, it is not difficult to obtain the confirmation page for a US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Israel. To further show its support, iVisa will send you information on what to expect during the interview and how to prepare for it.