According to the visa policy of the United States, the citizens of Jordan are required to apply for a US B1/B2 Visa if they plan a trip to the US for business or tourism purposes. You cannot get the document online, but the confirmation page you need when you go to the embassy is available online. iVisa can get it for you in as little as 18 hours. We will also handle the interview appointment for you at the most convenient US embassy or consulate.
US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Jordan – requirements
The good news is that you do not have to worry about the difficulty of acquiring the confirmation page. The requirements are easy to meet, and you may already have some if not all of the items you need. Here is what you must be able to provide:
- Passport – you cannot start the process for a US B1/B2 Visa if you do not hold a valid passport. The document needs to keep its validity for at least another 6 months from the moment you intend to leave from the US.
- Digital photo – you are required to upload it during the application process. Make sure that it follows all the passport photo guidelines.
- Travel itinerary – this requirement does not apply to travelers who have not made arrangements for their stay in the US.
- Dates of previous trips to the US – again, this is not applicable if this is your first trip to the United States.
- Additional information – depending on the purpose of your trip, you may be asked to present other documents too. It is best if you have at hand every document related to your travels.
- E-mail address – iVisa will send you the confirmation page via e-mail, which is why it is essential for you to provide a valid address. Remember to print out the document when you receive it.
- Means of payment – fortunately, iVisa is versatile as far as payment is concerned. You can use a credit/debit card, but you can pay with PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat as well.
US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Jordan – the online application form
The next thing on your to-do list, after you put together all of the above, is to fill in the form. It is a simple task, but if you need help, iVisa’s support service is available non-stop. It is also entirely free of charge.
The application form happens in three stages. The first one wants you to fill in the blanks with your personal information. You must also choose a processing time for your application, a factor which establishes the cost of your US B1/B2 Visa. You are given three convenient options:
- Standard processing – it takes 72 hours for your request to be processed, and you are charged $175.
- Rush processing – if you need your confirmation a bit faster, choose this option, and your application will be processed within 24 hours. The cost, this time, is $205.
- Super Rush processing – in case you want your confirmation as soon as possible, choose this one, and you will receive it in just 18 hours. The fee, however, is $225.
Stage number two consists of payment and revision, while the third expects you to follow iVisa’s instructions on what documents to upload. After all, supporting documents are crucial for the application process. When all three stages are complete, submit your request and iVisa will take it from there.
What you need to understand from all this is that the process of acquiring the confirmation page for a US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Jordan is not complicated at all. iVisa will send you information about the interview as well. This will help you prepare.