The citizens of Kazakhstan are among the many nationalities that are required to obtain a visa in order to travel to the United States. For short stays, you can apply for a US B1/B2 Visa. Unfortunately, you cannot do so online. Even so, the confirmation page you need when you go to the embassy is available online. iVisa can help you acquire it in as little as 18 hours. We will even take care of the interview appointment for you at the nearest US embassy or consulate.
US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Kazakhstan – requirements
One thing that you will appreciate about the confirmation page is that it is not very demanding. You only need a few things, and some of them may already be in your possession. Here is what you must have at hand:
- Passport – you cannot start the process for a US B1/B2 Visa if you do not hold a valid passport. The document needs to keep its validity for at least another 6 months from the moment you intend to leave from the US.
- Digital photo – you are required to upload it during the application process. Make sure that it follows all the passport photo guidelines.
- Travel itinerary – this requirement does not apply to travelers who have not made arrangements for their stay in the US.
- Dates of previous trips to the US – again, this is not applicable if this is your first trip to the United States.
- Additional information – depending on the purpose of your trip, you may be asked to present other documents too. It is best if you have at hand every document related to your travels.
- E-mail address – iVisa will send you the confirmation page via e-mail, which is why it is essential for you to provide a valid address. Remember to print out the document when you receive it.
- Means of payment – fortunately, iVisa is versatile as far as payment is concerned. You can use a credit/debit card, but you can pay with PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat as well.
US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Kazakhstan – the online application form
After you put together all of the above, you are ready to access the application page and fill in the form. That should be an easy task for you, but if it happens to have questions, do not hesitate to contact iVisa’s customer support. It is available non-stop and free of charge.
There are three steps in the application form. The first one wants you to give your personal information as well as to select a processing time for your application. That action will determine the cost of your US B1/B2 Visa. iVisa gives you three options so that you can choose the one that best suits your needs. They are as follows:
- Standard processing – it takes 72 hours for your request to be processed, and you are charged $175.
- Rush processing – if you need your confirmation a bit faster, choose this option, and your application will be processed within 24 hours. The cost, this time, is $205.
- Super Rush processing – in case you want your confirmation as soon as possible, choose this one, and you will receive it in just 18 hours. The fee, however, is $225.
The second step asks you to handle the payment and revise your form just in case there are mistakes, while the third is the moment when iVisa asks for the application’s supporting documents. You need to upload them. Once you do that, you submit your request, and your job is done.
As you can see, there is nothing complicated about the process of getting the confirmation page for a US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Kazakhstan. iVisa will even send you some information about what to expect during the interview and a checklist of the documents you need during it.