Kiribati citizens who plan to take a trip to the United States for business or tourism purposes need to first apply for a US B1/B2 Visa. iVisa does not facilitate the process of getting the travel documents itself. However, it can help you obtain the confirmation page you need when you go to the embassy. To further help you out, we will even schedule the interview for you at the nearest US diplomatic mission.
US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Kiribati – the requirements
Before you proceed to fill in the application page, we recommend that you make sure you have everything necessary for a successful application process. You only need the following:
- Passport – you cannot start the process for a US B1/B2 Visa if you do not hold a valid passport. The document needs to keep its validity for at least another 6 months from the moment you intend to leave from the US.
- Digital photo – you are required to upload it during the application process. Make sure that it follows all the passport photo guidelines.
- Travel itinerary – this requirement does not apply to travelers who have not made arrangements for their stay in the US.
- Dates of previous trips to the US – again, this is not applicable if this is your first trip to the United States.
- Additional information – depending on the purpose of your trip, you may be asked to present other documents too. It is best if you have at hand every document related to your travels.
- E-mail address – iVisa will send you the confirmation page via e-mail, which is why it is essential for you to provide a valid address. Remember to print out the document when you receive it.
- Means of payment – fortunately, iVisa is versatile as far as payment is concerned. You can use a credit/debit card, but you can pay with PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat as well.
US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Kiribati – the online form
As you probably already know, you need to fill in an application as well. iVisa created a short and straightforward form so that you do not spend more than 20 minutes completing it. However, if you need help, contact iVisa’s customer support. The service can be reached 24/7.
You will see that the form has three parts. The first part oversees your personal information such as name, address, phone number, etc. Passport information and travel details are necessary as well. The same part asks you to select a processing time so that the cost of your US B1/B2 Visa can be established. You have the following options:
- Standard processing – it takes 72 hours for your request to be processed, and you are charged $175.
- Rush processing – if you need your confirmation a bit faster, choose this option, and your application will be processed within 24 hours. The cost, this time, is $205.
- Super Rush processing – in case you want your confirmation as soon as possible, choose this one, and you will receive it in just 18 hours. The fee, however, is $225.
The second part focuses on payment and revision, while the third requires you to upload the documentation that supports your application. As soon as you do that, you are free to submit your form and iVisa will take it from there.
The bottom line is that iVisa can be of real help when it comes to getting the confirmation page for a US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Kiribati. We will also send you some useful information about how to prepare for your interview and what to expect.