Like many other nationalities, the citizens of Kuwait cannot travel to the United States without a visa. If you plan to go there on business or as a tourist, you need to apply for a US B1/B2 Visa. You cannot get it online. However, the confirmation page required when you go to the embassy is available online, and that is where iVisa can help you. We will even schedule the interview for you at the nearest US embassy after we process your application.
US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Kuwait – requirements
What is important for you to know is that the confirmation page does not make many demands as far as the requirements go. You only need to be able to provide the following:
- Passport – you cannot start the process for a US B1/B2 Visa if you do not hold a valid passport. The document needs to keep its validity for at least another 6 months from the moment you intend to leave from the US.
- Digital photo – you are required to upload it during the application process. Make sure that it follows all the passport photo guidelines.
- Travel itinerary – this requirement does not apply to travelers who have not made arrangements for their stay in the US.
- Dates of previous trips to the US – again, this is not applicable if this is your first trip to the United States.
- Additional information – depending on the purpose of your trip, you may be asked to present other documents too. It is best if you have at hand every document related to your travels.
- E-mail address – iVisa will send you the confirmation page via e-mail, which is why it is essential for you to provide a valid address. Remember to print out the document when you receive it.
- Means of payment – fortunately, iVisa is versatile as far as payment is concerned. You can use a credit/debit card, but you can pay with PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat as well.
US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Kuwait – the online application form
What you will like about the application form created by iVisa is that you do not have to spend more than 20 minutes completing it. However, in case you have questions, you are free to contact iVisa’s customer support. The service is available any hour of the day or night and is free of charge.
The form consists of three steps. The first one asks for your personal information, but you need to select a processing time as well. Your choice in the matter determines the cost of your US B1/B2 Visa. iVisa provides three options:
- Standard processing – it takes 72 hours for your request to be processed, and you are charged $175.
- Rush processing – if you need your confirmation a bit faster, choose this option, and your application will be processed within 24 hours. The cost, this time, is $205.
- Super Rush processing – in case you want your confirmation as soon as possible, choose this one, and you will receive it in just 18 hours. The fee, however, is $225.
When you get to the second step, all you have to do is to make the payment and review your form to make sure it does not contain errors. The third step requires you to provide iVisa with the essential documents that support your application. When you are done, submit your form and iVisa will take it from there.
As you can see, obtaining the confirmation page for a US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Kuwait is an almost effortless task. Along with the confirmation page, you will also receive some useful information that will help you prepare for the interview.