As a Kyrgyz citizen, you cannot travel to the United States if you do not hold a visa. For tourism and business purposes, you must apply for a US B1/B2 Visa. You do not have the opportunity to do so online, but the confirmation page you need for your interview at the embassy is available online, and iVisa can help you get it. For your benefit, we will even schedule the interview for you at the nearest US embassy or consulate.
US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Kyrgyzstan – requirements
The requirements for a US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Kyrgyzstan are the same as for every other eligible nationality. You need to be able to provide iVisa with the following documents and information:
- Passport – you cannot start the process for a US B1/B2 Visa if you do not hold a valid passport. The document needs to keep its validity for at least another 6 months from the moment you intend to leave from the US.
- Digital photo – you are required to upload it during the application process. Make sure that it follows all the passport photo guidelines.
- Travel itinerary – this requirement does not apply to travelers who have not made arrangements for their stay in the US.
- Dates of previous trips to the US – again, this is not applicable if this is your first trip to the United States.
- Additional information – depending on the purpose of your trip, you may be asked to present other documents too. It is best if you have at hand every document related to your travels.
- E-mail address – iVisa will send you the confirmation page via e-mail, which is why it is essential for you to provide a valid address. Remember to print out the document when you receive it.
- Means of payment – fortunately, iVisa is versatile as far as payment is concerned. You can use a credit/debit card, but you can pay with PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat as well.
US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Kyrgyzstan – the online application form
As soon as you put together all the documents and information listed above, you can proceed to fill in the form. Usually, it is seen as an easy task, but iVisa provides customer support should you need a little help. The service is available 24/7 and entirely free of charge.
The form you must complete consists of three easy steps. The first one asks for your personal information as well as passport info and travel details. You must also select a processing time for your application, something which establishes the cost of your US B1/B2 Visa. You are given three choices:
- Standard processing – it takes 72 hours for your request to be processed, and you are charged $175.
- Rush processing – if you need your confirmation a bit faster, choose this option, and your application will be processed within 24 hours. The cost, this time, is $205.
- Super Rush processing – in case you want your confirmation as soon as possible, choose this one, and you will receive it in just 18 hours. The fee, however, is $225.
Moving on to step number two, you must make the payment and review your form to make sure it does not contain any inaccuracies. The third step just wants you to upload the documents that support your application. Right after you complete all three steps, you can submit your form, and iVisa handles the rest.
As you can see, getting the confirmation page for a US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Kyrgyzstan implies minimal effort on your part. iVisa will even send you some useful information on what to expect during your interview and what documents you need to bring along.