Lebanese citizens, like most nationalities, need to apply for a US B1/B2 Visa if they plan to travel to the United States for business or tourism purposes. The document is not the subject of an online application process, but the confirmation page you need at the embassy is. iVisa can help facilitate that process so that you get the confirmation in 18 hours. We will even handle the interview appointment for you at the nearest US diplomatic mission.
US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Lebanon – requirements
You do not have to worry about the requirements because they are not that many, and they are easy to acquire. You need to be able to provide iVisa with the following:
- Passport – you cannot start the process for a US B1/B2 Visa if you do not hold a valid passport. The document needs to keep its validity for at least another 6 months from the moment you intend to leave from the US.
- Digital photo – you are required to upload it during the application process. Make sure that it follows all the passport photo guidelines.
- Travel itinerary – this requirement does not apply to travelers who have not made arrangements for their stay in the US.
- Dates of previous trips to the US – again, this is not applicable if this is your first trip to the United States.
- Additional information – depending on the purpose of your trip, you may be asked to present other documents too. It is best if you have at hand every document related to your travels.
- E-mail address – iVisa will send you the confirmation page via e-mail, which is why it is essential for you to provide a valid address. Remember to print out the document when you receive it.
- Means of payment – fortunately, iVisa is versatile as far as payment is concerned. You can use a credit/debit card, but you can pay with PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat as well.
US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Lebanon – the online application form
When you notice that you have everything you need, you can proceed to fill in the application form. The task at hand should not take you more than 20 minutes, and if you need some assistance, you can contact iVisa’s customer support. The service can be reached non-stop and is entirely free of charge.
The form you must complete has three easy steps. Step number one wants you to provide general information about yourself and your trip. You must also select a processing time for your application, an action which affects the cost of your US B1/B2 Visa. iVisa gives you three options so that you can opt for the one that suits you best. They are as follows:
- Standard processing – it takes 72 hours for your request to be processed, and you are charged $175.
- Rush processing – if you need your confirmation a bit faster, choose this option, and your application will be processed within 24 hours. The cost, this time, is $205.
- Super Rush processing – in case you want your confirmation as soon as possible, choose this one, and you will receive it in just 18 hours. The fee, however, is $225.
Step number two consists of payment and revision, and step three wants you to upload the documents that support your application. When you finish doing that as well, you are free to submit your request and iVisa will take it from there.
The bottom line is that you should not have a hard time getting the confirmation page for a US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Lebanon. iVisa is of tremendous help and we will send you some information on how to get ready for the interview as well.