Liberian citizens cannot take a trip to the United States without getting a visa first. For business and tourism purposes, you need to apply for a US B1/B2 Visa. You may not be able to apply for it online, but you can apply online for the confirmation page you need when you go to the embassy. iVisa can help you get it in just 18 hours. We will even schedule the interview for you at the nearest US embassy or consulate as soon as we process your request.
US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Liberia – requirements
The US B1/B2 Visa may be obtained as a result of a complex application process, but the confirmation page is quite easy to acquire. The requirements are easy to fulfill, and you may already have some of them. They are as follows:
- Passport – you cannot start the process for a US B1/B2 Visa if you do not hold a valid passport. The document needs to keep its validity for at least another 6 months from the moment you intend to leave from the US.
- Digital photo – you are required to upload it during the application process. Make sure that it follows all the passport photo guidelines.
- Travel itinerary – this requirement does not apply to travelers who have not made arrangements for their stay in the US.
- Dates of previous trips to the US – again, this is not applicable if this is your first trip to the United States.
- Additional information – depending on the purpose of your trip, you may be asked to present other documents too. It is best if you have at hand every document related to your travels.
- E-mail address – iVisa will send you the confirmation page via e-mail, which is why it is essential for you to provide a valid address. Remember to print out the document when you receive it.
- Means of payment – fortunately, iVisa is versatile as far as payment is concerned. You can use a credit/debit card, but you can pay with PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat as well.
US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Liberia – the online application form
What is left for you to do after you put together all of the above is to fill in the application form. It should take you about 20 minutes to complete the job, but if you need help, iVisa’s customer support is open non-stop and free of charge.
You need to complete three steps. During the first one, you are asked to provide your personal information as well as some details about your trip and passport info. This is also the point at which you must choose a processing time option for your application. Keep in mind that your choice affects the cost of your US B1/B2 Visa. You can opt for one of the following:
- Standard processing – it takes 72 hours for your request to be processed, and you are charged $175.
- Rush processing – if you need your confirmation a bit faster, choose this option, and your application will be processed within 24 hours. The cost, this time, is $205.
- Super Rush processing – in case you want your confirmation as soon as possible, choose this one, and you will receive it in just 18 hours. The fee, however, is $225.
During the second step, you need to cover the payment and the revision, while the last step requires you to upload the documents that are necessary to support your application. After you do that as well, you can hit the submit button and iVisa will handle the rest.
What you should remember from all this is that the process of getting the confirmation page for a US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Liberia is incredibly convenient when you apply online with iVisa. We will send you some information about the interview as well. That way, you can get ready.