The citizens of Libya, like most nationalities in the world, need to apply for a US B1/B2 Visa if they travel to the United States for business or tourism purposes. The document is not available online, but you can apply online for the confirmation page you need when you go to the embassy. iVisa’s job is to help you with that process, and we will even schedule the interview for you at the nearest US diplomatic mission.
US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Libya – requirements
You will be pleased to learn that the requirements for the confirmation page are nothing out of the ordinary. They are easy to acquire, and chances are that you may already have some of the things you need. They are as follows:
- Passport – you cannot start the process for a US B1/B2 Visa if you do not hold a valid passport. The document needs to keep its validity for at least another 6 months from the moment you intend to leave from the US.
- Digital photo – you are required to upload it during the application process. Make sure that it follows all the passport photo guidelines.
- Travel itinerary – this requirement does not apply to travelers who have not made arrangements for their stay in the US.
- Dates of previous trips to the US – again, this is not applicable if this is your first trip to the United States.
- Additional information – depending on the purpose of your trip, you may be asked to present other documents too. It is best if you have at hand every document related to your travels.
- E-mail address – iVisa will send you the confirmation page via e-mail, which is why it is essential for you to provide a valid address. Remember to print out the document when you receive it.
- Means of payment – fortunately, iVisa is versatile as far as payment is concerned. You can use a credit/debit card, but you can pay with PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat as well.
US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Libya – the online form
Once you notice that you have the information and documents you need, you can fill in the application form. You should not spend more than 20 minutes on this task, but if you need assistance, iVisa’s customer support is at your disposal 24/7 and is entirely free of charge.
The form consists of three steps. The first step wants you to provide general information about yourself and your trip, as well as to select a processing time for your application. Bear in mind that the decision you make determines the cost of your US B1/B2 Visa. iVisa came up with three options so that you can go for the most convenient one. They are as follows:
- Standard processing – it takes 72 hours for your request to be processed, and you are charged $175.
- Rush processing – if you need your confirmation a bit faster, choose this option, and your application will be processed within 24 hours. The cost, this time, is $205.
- Super Rush processing – in case you want your confirmation as soon as possible, choose this one, and you will receive it in just 18 hours. The fee, however, is $225.
The second step consists of payment and revision, while the third focuses on supporting documents. iVisa will give you instruction on what and how to upload. After you do all that you are asked, you can submit your form and iVisa will handle the rest.
As you can see, obtaining the confirmation page for a US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Libya involves very little effort on your part. iVisa will also send you useful information about the interview, such as what to expect during it and what documents to bring along.